Janet's Super Bowl Boobie (not Clark) Flash.

BengalszoneBilly

america is way too uptight about vice. :rolleyes:

America is way to uptight period!

And Redsfan, you nailed my age right on the money. 45, as in my favorite handgun caliber. Your good. B)

B) for 5 bucks I'll guess your height and weight too.

Love .45's. Was a weapons instructor after Viet Nam. Have to admit that I liked 9mm better tho. In autos, they're hard to beat as far as range and accuracy.

America is way to uptight period!

I agree, but I still think America is not ready for another cultural revolution. This takes time to change perception and sadly, we'll have to wait until you hippies take over the senior citizen brigade. :D

Well Josh, That time isn't too far away. You can expect the legalization of drugs to go along with the end of censorship in any form. You can also count on at least one more major indepentant party to join the Presidential race, 'cause Democrats and Republicans have failed us miserably.

You can expect the legalization of drugs to go along with the end of censorship in any form.

I don't agree with drugs in general. But pot? Yes, I believe it will be decriminalized and probably legalized for recreation purposes soon and I think it should be. I've big advocate of legalizing it. And it makes sense politically. First of all, you don't have spend massive cash on enforcing the laws to prohibit it, you remove the black market of it where crime is rampant in bad communities, and if they were smart, they could tax the hell out of it making more revenue than expenditure.

I think there's a few unsavory individuals on the hill that make sure it's illegal so they make more money allowing massive shipments from outside the states.

Plus this country would be a little more relaxed around 4:20 :)

You can also count on at least one more major indepentant party to join the Presidential race, 'cause Democrats and Republicans have failed us miserably.

I had a discussion about this with some of my political (boring) friends the other day, but we think as long as the Democrats continue to take a far liberal policy they will be illegitimate. The Independent party that's active now, is doing nothing to secure a spot on the national spotlight, but I'm sure this has everything to do with $. There's also the Green party whose an environmentalist party but that doesn't convince they know anything about policy outside of the trees.

Personally, I think there will be a condensing of all party members not republican to challenge the White House and congress -- both Republican controlled.

I had a discussion about this with some of my political (boring) friends the other day, but we think as long as the Democrats continue to take a far liberal policy they will be illegitimate. The Independent party that's active now, is doing nothing to secure a spot on the national spotlight, but I'm sure this has everything to do with $. There's also the Green party whose an environmentalist party but that doesn't convince they know anything about policy outside of the trees.

Personally, I think there will be a condensing of all party members not republican to challenge the White House and congress -- both Republican controlled.

• 2 weeks later...