Vikings/Bengals Game thread

Ox

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In central GA, we aren't getting even a FOX game...what's going on with Odell and Pollack--I read the offsides penalty earlier, but I want to know what else he's done.

Pollack has a tackle and a couple penalties that negated FFs :angry:

Odell had 5 tackles (2 solo) plus 2 FFs. :)

From a Viking's message board...

I think Culpepper may be traumatized for life from this game.
How about we sit him down for a month, that way his turnover ratio wont seem so bad.
hey ... maybe we'll be able to hold their 2nd team offense and defense, lets see how that goes!
37 - 0 we held em to a field goal!!! yay!!!

Not putting this here to gloat or anything like that... but when was the last time you could remember statements like these by the fans of team playing against the Bengals?! It's a good day in Bengaldom.

:player:

Put it in the books, fellas, it's ovah!!!

Oh, baby, I have been waitin' for a LAUGHER for SO FREAKING LONG!!!! :lol: :lol:

You know, it feels just as good as I remember from the late 1980s. More of this please.

And...I really would like the shutout. 5 minutes to go.

When was the last shutout?

I dunno offhand but I'm sure Geoff will tell us in the first paragraph of his game recap!

Put it in the books, fellas, it's ovah!!!

Oh, baby, I have been waitin' for a LAUGHER for SO FREAKING LONG!!!! :lol: :lol:

You know, it feels just as good as I remember from the late 1980s. More of this please.

And...I really would like the shutout. 5 minutes to go.

When was the last shutout?

Late 80's over Cleveland

Change my signature? Dude...I'm not even going to change my freakin' underwear! I know I'm not going to be too popular to work with on the job, so I'll just hang a few of those scented pine tree car deodorizers off of my belt loops. :rolleyes:

At least get the Playboy deodorizers with naked chicks on them! :lol:

Not putting this here to gloat or anything like that... but when was the last time you could remember statements like these by the fans of team playing against the Bengals?!  It's a good day in Bengaldom.

:player:

It was when the Bengals broke it off in the Broncos ass on Monday Night Football last year! Those boy's were bumming hard. I really felt for them....

NOT!!!!

At least get the Playboy deodorizers with naked chicks on them!

I would if I hadn't already been written up on that. :(

i think we can all relate to how the vikes fans must be feeling about now, bless em

Between you Jon, and UKBengal, we have our own mini British invasion going on here. Not complaining. There's more than enough room for our British Bengal Breathern

At least get the Playboy deodorizers with naked chicks on them!

I would if I hadn't already been written up on that already. :(

Has anyone told you that you are one sick puppy! :lol:

Just people that know me. :rolleyes: