New to the board

Atmosphere

Just wanted to say hey. I'm pretty young (20 years old) and I've never really had a "favorite" team or anything.

I grew up in Virginia but never really took to kindly to the Redskins and now that I go to school in Louisville I figure I will follow the Bengals.

I love the NFL and it feels good to have a team to finally follow. So, hello. :)

Not too many people mention their age here... but sometimes I get the feeling that "20" is actually pretty old around here. (what do I expect? I hang out on an internet forum. I'm asking to argue with 14 year-olds).

Anyway... welcome. I'm hoping that the few extremists here don't scare you away, and you quickly become one of the out-of-state Bengal fans, of which I am one.

Good to have you, Atomfear (what the Hell else am I supposed to do with that one?)

Welcome, heathen.

Good call choosing the Bengals! If you'd have done that five years ago, you'd have been disappointed! You picked 'em up at the right time.

Welcome to the board.

Haha, thanks Touchdown Bengals!

I dont want to seem fairweathered or anything so the Bengals have my support forever now.

Good! Now get your ass to church!

Welcome! I am another one from out of town. I'll be in Destin, Florida for the next two seasons. This is a great place to make sure you don't miss a thing about our beloved Bengals! These guys are talking about articles on the internet about 5 minutes after they are posted. Believe me, you are in great hands if you want info on the team. Welcome again.

Welcome! I am another one from out of town. I'll be in Destin, Florida for the next two seasons. This is a great place to make sure you don't miss a thing about our beloved Bengals! These guys are talking about articles on the internet about 5 minutes after they are posted. Believe me, you are in great hands if you want info on the team. Welcome again.

Thank you, thank you.

I'm hoping to make this a lifelong home.

Not too many people mention their age here... but sometimes I get the feeling that "20" is actually pretty old around here.

:lol::lol::lol: 20 years is OLD around here!?! Dang. I missed that memo. Hmm, 47 makes me..."Agent Double Old 7!" :lol:

I'd say the average age is 25-30 years.

I grew up in Virginia but never really took to kindly to the Redskins and now that I go to school in Louisville I figure I will follow the Bengals.

Welcome to the 'Zone Atmosphere. This is your 1st year going to U of L? Good school. My nephew (he's not really my nephew, but he's the son of one of my closest friends, so it's more of an honorary title.) is also a freshman there this year. His name is Kyle Hynes, a music major, plays in the band which is a bonus this year because their football team should kick a good deal of "A" this season!

See you around the forums. B)

BTW...you showed fine taste and discretion choosing the boy's from Cincinnati to root for. Louisville ain't too far a ride from PBS if you should feel the urge.

Not too many people mention their age here... but sometimes I get the feeling that "20" is actually pretty old around here.

:lol::lol::lol: 20 years is OLD around here!?! Dang. I missed that memo. Hmm, 47 makes me..."Agent Double Old 7!" :lol:

C'mon, 47 is the perfect age to be. We're still young enough to do almost everything we used to do, wise enough not to try half of that crap anymore, and now we've got enough money to do the bad stuff the way it's supposed to be done. In addition, I now appreciate the time I spend on the bowl twice as much as I used to.

That said, welcome Atmosphere. Plenty of room on the bus for one more.

I'd say the average age is 25-30 years.

Welcome to the 'Zone Atmosphere. This is your 1st year going to U of L? Good school. My nephew (he's not really my nephew, but he's the son of one of my closest friends, so it's more of an honorary title.) is also a freshman there this year. His name is Kyle Hynes, a music major, plays in the band which is a bonus this year because their football team should kick a good deal of "A" this season!

See you around the forums. B)

BTW...you showed fine taste and discretion choosing the boy's from Cincinnati to root for. Louisville ain't too far a ride from PBS if you should feel the urge.

Oh snap Billy, we must be the grandpas of the BZ....Im 48. what ya say ? my hearings getting bad old timer... :lol:

Welcome aboard. I am 26, and can't figure out what the hell I'm supposed to be doing in life.

Anyways, a great big howdy coming at 'cha from Lexington. You'll like it round here, the natives are friendly, just don't stare at Big O or he gets mean. :D

If you stay around long enough, you might see

monakedhoes3vv.gif

Welcome aboard. I am 26, and can't figure out what the hell I'm supposed to be doing in life.

Anyways, a great big howdy coming at 'cha from Lexington. You'll like it round here, the natives are friendly, just don't stare at Big O or he gets mean. :D

If you stay around long enough, you might see

monakedhoes3vv.gif

Mr. Sphere, I'll have you know I'm the nicest damn person on this entire damn site.

Ox asume the position, it's time for your friendly Chaplain to sit on your face...let me take off my sumo gear.

Im 20yrs old also.. age doesnt really matter...ive loved the bengals since i dont even know. I remember blake to pickens.....neil trying to Q for us..being happy when we picked carter with our first pick...as i have watched the bengals over the years you can just tell that they had talented players but not enough, and with good coaching and scouting you can assemble a team. You picked a good year to start following the bengals..ITS OUR TIME NOW!!!!!!!!!

:player: :player: Hello to all of our fans, I am proud to admit I am a life long Bengals fan. Since Kenny Anderson, I've been with the team scraping bottom & taken the punt jokes about our team. But, I always hold my head up & say I am a proud Bengals fan from Cleveland Ohio. Browns suck!!!!

It's easy to be a Bengals fan from here cause at least I can state that my team has been to the super bowl twice. The Cleveland Clowns can't say that!!!

Give hi 5's in 05'. Bengals AFC champs!!! 2005, see ya..............................

:player: :player: