Forum Member Diversity

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh heh heh I filled more than one person in today.. University of East Anglia's QB is a southpaw and I play left end :ph34r:

Me thinks someone got blindsided!! Probably a nice chap from East Anglia. My guess is he's still looking for his mouth guard! :lol:

Hey...thanks for sharing your personal stuff here! B)

Well redsfan2, let track down our Scotsman by God!! :huh:

Said to hell with it and e - mailed him. Not real discrete, but I bet it gets a response.

Now whether it's going to be positive or negative is another matter, but we'll deal with that then. B)

You know what Redsfan2...I just don't think it's gonna happen. Why not is beyond me, dammit! :(

Well redsfan2, let track down our Scotsman by God!! :huh:

Said to hell with it and e - mailed him. Not real discrete, but I bet it gets a response.

Now whether it's going to be positive or negative is another matter, but we'll deal with that then. B)

You know what Redsfan2...I just don't think it's gonna happen. Why not is beyond me, dammit! :(

;) Well ............. when I e - mailed him, I did say that he could tell us about himself on this thread or if not then we'd just send a few guys to follow him around and find outabout him :ph34r:

I was kidding though ............ maybe it just wasn't that funny in Scotland B)

Well ............. when I e - mailed him, I did say that he could tell us about himself on this thread or if not then we'd just send a few guys to follow him around and find outabout him :ph34r:

I was kidding though ............ maybe it just wasn't that funny in Scotland B)

Well maybe he just doesn't care to discuss it. He could be something extremely uncommon, like a sheep herder, running around the glades of Scotland with his flock of sheep and laptop computer with a wireless internet hookup! :lol:

Hey! Stranger s**t has happened!! B)

What the hell are you guys talking about?

We're talking about our member here "ScottishBengalFan" from Scotland. You remember him don't you? We are still extremely puzzled on how he showed up here as a Bengal fan. Aren't you? :blink:

Well maybe he just doesn't care to discuss it. He could be something extremely uncommon, like a sheep herder, running around the glades of Scotland with his flock of sheep and laptop computer with a wireless internet hookup! :lol:

Hey! Stranger s**t has happened!! B)

What the hell are you guys talking about?

Billy started this thread and it took off ............. he and I were wondering about how a guy in Scotland came to be a Bengals fan ............. We left several " hints " on other threads that went unnoticed or ignored ...... billy commented on it .... and I ... uh kinda e - mailed him. Gist of it was he could stop in and add his two cents ............ or ....... we'd send a few guys over to follow him around and find out about him that way ........ But I swear to God I meant it as a joke.

Evidently he either didn't think it was real funny or as billy has suggested he just don't want to talk about it.

Either way though we never heard from him .

If you like tho ............ I can still send the guys around to check him out :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, I was just wondering what kinds of people participate here at Bengalszone. You don't have to say where you work, but I think it would be interesting to see how diverse our fields of employment run. I myself work in the manufacturing of tactical police radios as an electronics technician. The company is called Wulfsberg Electronics, and is located in Prescott, Arizona.

Anyone else would like to chime in here? Just something else to keep the message board somewhat active until the draft/free agent time rolls around... :rolleyes:

I just wanted to re-present this thread due to all the new members we've had here since the last new member posted here. Anyone else care to contribute??? :blink:

For all except the former "Benevolent Boobiemeister" I will chime in....

I work at the Northern Kentucky / Greater Cincinnati International Airport (yes they actually use the whole name if you can believe that!) for an unnamed but soon to be bankrupt airline being flown into the ultimate abyss by a group of greedy, no-gonad group they call PILOTS! (Oh sorry - I digressed into a personal tirade!) Oh yeah, before 9/11 I was a Supervisor for the afore-not-mentioned failing airline....but now....I am a regular ramp rat! For those not in the industry....I load bags and cargo for a living! Exciting stuff huh?

Bill...gotta like the new Avatar!

Reminds me of his skit..."living in a van...down by the river"! :blink:

OK.....Interesting thread here!!

I was born and raised in the Bay Area and have been in Atlanta, Ga for about 7 years. I miss cali, but the cost of living is so much nicer here in Atlanta. I am an Accountant for a company here in Atlanta, I also work for a promotions company, we have a couple of clubs out here we promote at. I help them in the office and sometimes as cashier at the clubs. It is a lot of fun, get to meet all kind of interesting people, athletes, & people in the INDUSTRY(that just means they THINK they are important).

I was a season ticket holder from the time the Raiders moved back to Oakland until the year before they went to the Super Bowl (talk about pissed), but my brother and I still make trip homes just to see them play. We also go to TN, and plan to go to NC this year when they play. I have been a Raider fan ever since I can remember, it was just part of my household!!

Being in Atlanta I have become fond of TJ Duckett and Mike Vick. I can't say that I am a fan of the Falcons, but I do enjoy seeing them play.

Right now I am working towards my CPA in hopes of opening my own firm one day, and showing these young people how to make their money work for them. I'm tired of seeing superstars broke after their career is done.

NO NO NO....BOOBIE MEISTER.....BILLY you're killing me....i'm really a cleavage seaking, boobie loving guy masquerading as a course and grounds superintendent at traditions golf club here in hebron ky. golf anyone?

I'm sorry, but all I can see is Halp going after the groundhogs with dynamite B)

NO NO NO....BOOBIE MEISTER.....BILLY you're killing me....i'm really a cleavage seaking, boobie loving guy masquerading as a course and grounds superintendent at traditions golf club here in hebron ky. golf anyone?

I love to golf, but none of my friends is a member at Traditions. It's supposed to be one heckuva course. :(

Well My name is bengaldave and i bleed orange and black.

I live in Fairview heights and from my back deck you can see the jungle.

I work in Colerain Im a call center manager im married with two daughters 12 and 3.

My 12 year old is a titans fan and my three year old is a bengalsfan and she loves jon kitna

I was born in 1973 and lived most of my life in downtown cincinnati it wasent that bad hell i miss it sometimes.

I love rock music my fave bands are motley crue and metallica.

I love to play ps2 wwe games and of course Madden.

i love going to Football forums i will not say which bengals forum i prefer but i am a asst coach over there better known as a mod :).I also like the raiders forum ive seen kita and silver and black over there.

I also go to a few other bengals sites as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay guy's, due to the recent influx of new members...I'm gonna re-introduce this thread. Seeing how the draft is over and training camp is quite a ways off, now is as good a time as any to get aquainted and/or familiar with your fellow members here at the 'Zone! :)

Just a little about where you live, what your profession is, what school you attend, whatever you'd like to share would be cool! B)

i grew up in harrison, oh (which explains why im a bengals fan). i now live in nashville, tn and teach high school math and guitar B)

Hey Sky! I'm a musician from way back. Don't get to play much now except for my kids and bonfires :D

Had a chance to go to Nashville and do some recording with Bill Monroe once, but, blew the oppurtunity :blink: .

Knocked around in a lot of rock bands and anywhere to make money for alot of years.

Even did the tribute band circuit for awhile. The last band I was in was a Grateful Dead tribute band. Had a blast! I truly miss it

• 2 weeks later...
i grew up in harrison, oh (which explains why im a bengals fan).  i now live in nashville, tn and teach high school math and guitar  B)

Hey Sky! I'm a musician from way back. Don't get to play much now except for my kids and bonfires :D

Had a chance to go to Nashville and do some recording with Bill Monroe once, but, blew the oppurtunity :blink: .

Knocked around in a lot of rock bands and anywhere to make money for alot of years.

Even did the tribute band circuit for awhile. The last band I was in was a Grateful Dead tribute band. Had a blast! I truly miss it

You had the opportunity to play with Bill Monroe and the Bluegrass Boys!?! And missed it!?! Oh man! If I EVER had the opportunity just to be in the same room as those exquisite players, I'd die a happy man.

Being a born and bred Kentucky boy, I play a five string Earl Scruggs type banjo. (Along with 6 & 12 string guitars, limited drum set, clarinet and oboe.) There's just something about throwin' the melody up against the beat that appeals to me, hence my love of bluegrass music. It's an eclectic, free spirited type of music. It doesn't just live in bluegrass...not by a long shot! I've found it in the Spin Doctors, Bare Naked Ladies, Eminem (even though he's not a musician), Dave Matthews Band, Rocky Mountain String Band, etc, etc, etc.

Okay, again I've put in my 2 cents into this "diversity" thread. As close as I can figure I've spent close to 12 cents here. Does someone else care to chip in here? How about some of our new British friends? How the hell do you guys end up Bengal fans!?! :blink:

You had the opportunity to play with Bill Monroe and the Bluegrass Boys!?! And missed it!?! Oh man! If I EVER had the opportunity just to be in the same room as those exquisite players, I'd die a happy man.

Uh.........yeah missed oppurtunity. I was a teenager, and wanted to be a rock star :lol:

I wasnt even sure who Monroe was, just knew he had big connections at MCA records.

Our drummers girlfriend's mother had done some singing for Bill somewhere. She sent him a tape, and we were invited to come record and stay on a horse ranch (care for the ranch during the day, get some studio time at night). We decided it wasnt for us. We would just wait for the next big oppurtunity!! :P Jeez! What idiots!