#3 Michigan gets beat !!!

ArmyBengal

Game number one goes our way in this great football weekend, now for the next two! I love Ohio State's chances to win this game (A.J. Hawk will plant Vince Young in the dirt on multiple occassions), and wow you're right, they'd be number 2 already!

I'm salivating at the possiblities... Keep it up boys, and go Bengals!

This game was just another example of why preseason rankings need to be done away with. There is no way in the world Michigan should have been ranked #3. Notre Dame has improved, but they aren't that good. Michigan looked awful, especially on offense. Their QB stunk the place up and showed zero poise and the offensive cooridinator should be fired. They looked like they hadn't even practiced yet. I wouldn't even call it an upset. It was more a case of a team that never should have been ranked that high in the first place.

This game was just another example of why preseason rankings need to be done away with. There is no way in the world Michigan should have been ranked #3. Notre Dame has improved, but they aren't that good. Michigan looked awful, especially on offense. Their QB stunk the place up and showed zero poise and the offensive cooridinator should be fired. They looked like they hadn't even practiced yet. I wouldn't even call it an upset. It was more a case of a team that never should have been ranked that high in the first place.

I totally agree with you. Ha, I was about to defend Michigan, then I realized what I was doing. :P

This could turn out to be an AMAZING sports weekend!

This game was just another example of why preseason rankings need to be done away with.  There is no way in the world Michigan should have been ranked #3.  Notre Dame has improved, but they aren't that good.  Michigan looked awful, especially on offense.  Their QB stunk the place up and showed zero poise and the offensive cooridinator should be fired.  They looked like they hadn't even practiced yet.  I wouldn't even call it an upset.  It was more a case of a team that never should have been ranked that high in the first place.

I think Ohio State is ranked too high as well, but I won't argue with 'em there! :ph34r:

It's college ball, the same folks that brought you the "Oh So Wonderful BCS!!" What do you expect? <_<

that game was BS bad calls the whole game but michigan didn't do anything to help themselves

BS all the calls were correct! Every replay was called correctly. They just got outplayed by a better team. No luck involved. It looks like the right call was made at the head coaching position. Weis develops his team according to their strengths. He finds the other teams weaknesses and exploits them. The only reason Michigan did anything in the second half was because the Irish weren't as charged up and aggressive with their play.

GO IRISH !

not to mention a Buckeye win tonight would make them #2...

LET'S GO BUCKS !!!

now i know that USC hasnt lost, but they havnt played anyone either. a Buckeye victory over a #2 team could possibly catapult us into the #1 spot. The rankings arent supposed to b based on last year, and with us as #4, and UM #3 losing, i bet that we'd get more 1st place votes than USC

After watching a maddening OSU game I would say that OSU certainly is not a number 4 team and frankly UT isn't a number 2 either.

Total slop.

BTW, note to Tressel, this 2 QB crap has to stop...NOW

PPS. Hamby better be doing double time hands work this week. CATCH THE FRIGGIN BALL.

Sorry if I sound pissed, it's because I am. OSU gave UT this one.

After watching a maddening OSU game I would say that OSU certainly is not a number 4 team and frankly UT isn't a number 2 either.

Total slop.

BTW, note to Tressel, this 2 QB crap has to stop...NOW

PPS. Hamby better be doing double time hands work this week. CATCH THE FRIGGIN BALL.

Sorry if I sound pissed, it's because I am. OSU gave UT this one.

I wouldn't say that. OSU played hard all game long and was pretty mistake free until Zwick's fumble near the end. My only question is why Zwick got the call over Smith for that last 2 minute drill before the eventual safety. Either way, Texas won a well fought battle, and they deserved to win it. What a game.