Buckeyes move up the rankings

Stripes

I am hoping to be very happy on Monday of next week, but I am cautiously optimistic about both games.

Young is a wild card in the Buckeyes game, they usually dont have any problem with running QB's but he looked great in the bowl game against MICH last year.

The Browns game should be a gimme and as a long time Bengals fan that in itself has me feeling weird. Rivalries are always a toss up, and bad teams can play like world champs in them.

That said GO BUCKS!!! and WHO DEY!!!

Why is it that Oklahoma is still ranked. The Big 12 has been overrated for years and it continues this weak. When any team in that division actually learns how to beat anyone that is not from the Big 12 on a regular basis, then and only then should they be respected.

Can't wait, picked up a OSU jersey last weekend while I was back home and am headed to the bar Saturday night. Sure to piss some people off down here in San Antonio !!! Go Bucks...

WHODEY !!!

That's pretty brave! Might wanna bring along some kevlar if the Buckeye lead gets too big!

omg, i live here in columbus, and the atmosphere is absolutely incredible. we here in columbus have been waiting for this game since the schedule was released earlier this year. this town bleeds scarlet and grey. and as for young, i think our #1 linebacking core will keep him under control. everyone keeps saying look what they did to that school up north in the rosebowl last year, but look what troy smith did to them also. UM's D isnt even half as good as OURS! and with the change in offensive philosohpy by Tressel and co, i for one and am totally confident that we will pull this one out. just because of the x-factor, they're playing in the shoe. if we were in Texas, then id say we were in trouble. but with 111,000 strong (minus the 4,000 sold to Texas) i think Texas is the one that is in trouble. none of their wr's are so good, that they need to be doubled. leaving 1 of the lbs and maybe a saftey to spy on young. hes not the greatest passer either. as long as we dont over pursue, we can contain him.

and with the deep threat of Holmes and Ginn, their safties are gonna have to stay deep. that leaves the short pass to the te's and the swing passes to Pitman. on top of the fact that we have Troy Smith, who can hurt the D as much as young can. just depends how long coach leaves Zwick in there. when guys are covered, and with nowhere to go, he tends to make bad choices. instead of throwing it away, or taking a sack, he'll force a throw off his back foot for a pick. just like he did in the endzone last week. if he can avoid a costly turnover while hes in there, everything will be ok

DAMN I CANT WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND TO GET HERE!! WHO DEY!

Can't wait, picked up a OSU jersey last weekend while I was back home and am headed to the bar Saturday night.  Sure to piss some people off down here in San Antonio !!!  Go Bucks...

WHODEY !!!

That's pretty brave! Might wanna bring along some kevlar if the Buckeye lead gets too big!

No worries...

Short guy + Big mouth + Buckeys Jersey + Beer + In Texas =

Having bigger sober friends to watch your back !!! :D

WHODEY !!!

Can't wait, picked up a OSU jersey last weekend while I was back home and am headed to the bar Saturday night.  Sure to piss some people off down here in San Antonio !!!  Go Bucks...

WHODEY !!!

No worries...

WHODEY !!!

At least he is honest!

:player:

WHODEY !!!

No worries...

WHODEY !!!

At least he is honest!

Certainly!

Honesty will at least reserve him a spot in heaven if he doesn't make it out of the sportsbar!

Just kidding, enjoy yourself ArmyBengal.

Who dey, and....uhhh.....go Buckeyes?

:P

I know how you feel BengalsFan77, I just can't get enough of the Bucks, and for that matter, the Bengals. I feel too excited for words for these two teams. :D

I have to work on Saturday, and will probably miss atleast the first half of the Bucks game. As for Sunday, if the Bengals don't wrap up the game by the 4th quarter, I will also miss that because of work.

Can't miss work either, cuz I do need the beer money.

P.S. Rizzy, just one keg???

I know how you feel BengalsFan77, I just can't get enough of the Bucks, and for that matter, the Bengals. I feel too excited for words for these two teams. :D

I have to work on Saturday, and will probably miss atleast the first half of the Bucks game. As for Sunday, if the Bengals don't wrap up the game by the 4th quarter, I will also miss that because of work.

Can't miss work either, cuz I do need the beer money.

P.S. Rizzy, just one keg???

I am excited about the Buckeye, but they always have a chance at a big season.

As for the Bengals, I am trembling as I type with anticipation for the coming season. Seeing the Bengals in a playoff game would be more foreign to me than Spain (the poster) is to English grammar. (no offense bud ;) )

I can't wait!

*By the way, I'm not really trembling. I'm no spaz! :P