Week 1 /The Browns game thread....

combatbengal

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand that why not kick a FG instead of wasting a few seconds on a useless run !!!

Given the way the Bengals have been "covering" kicks this game, I wholeheartedly endorse the call.

Memo to Darrin Simmons: DO YOUR JOB. <_<

No need to rub it in.

And we're in first place in the division.  Everyone else will have to play catch-up.  :D

Pissburgh won too, and Baltimore has yet to play. The standings stay the same.

Division win over a conference win that Pittsburgh got.

Huge Colts fan tonight.

And...148 on the ground for Cadillac????? So.....everyone crying for Pat Williams not being here and instead going to MN to help them against the run wanna start retracting?

Rub it in?

I call it guaranteeing the win.

They could have thrown a TD Bomb, 45 seconds left for onside kick and a another quick TD. Sure it's 1 in 1,000, but I would rather 100% guarantee a WIN then try to be nice by not "rubbing it in"

OR.....more likely they block a kick and return it for a TD and onside kick and throw a TD...then you would be saying, WHY DID THEY KICK IT?

And we're in first place in the division.  Everyone else will have to play catch-up.  :D

Huge Colts fan tonight.

And...148 on the ground for Cadillac????? So.....everyone crying for Pat Williams not being here and instead going to MN to help them against the run wanna start retracting?

Cadillac got 77 yards on one carry....inflates the stats a bit....other than that he had about a 3 yard average....

Look for MN to be PO'ed...but their coming to the jungle!!!!!!!!

Mike Tice on the hot seat after a huge bengal win!!!!!

And we're in first place in the division.  Everyone else will have to play catch-up.   :D

Huge Colts fan tonight.

Cadillac got 77 yards on one carry....inflates the stats a bit....other than that he had about a 3 yard average....

Look for MN to be PO'ed...but their coming to the jungle!!!!!!!!

Mike Tice on the hot seat after a huge bengal win!!!!!

AMC, that's like saying the Bengals run D against Jamal Lewis was fine last year in Game 1 except for that 76 yarder where he stepped on KK's face.

The long runs count too. I am just noting that 148 yards to a rookie running back is not what was advertised for the remade Vikings D that a bunch of so-called experts were busy putting into the NFC Conference Finals...

Pat Williams can decay there and I am very happy he is decaying there.

Bengals 24-13

Palmer 19/33 - 220 yards - 2 TDs, 1 INT

Rudi - 23 carries - 112 yards - 1 TD

Chad - 6 catches - 95 yards- 1 TD

Odell leads team with 9 tackles.

Dilfer throws a TD and 2 INTs and none of the Browns runners have games worth mentioning.

"who"

Damn TDB, you sound pretty confident about this, I just hope this is a close game. I HAVE SEATS IN THE DAWG POUND BABY! Any of you guys going to the game?

so "who" it looks like touch down bengal pretty much got this one right, only you have to inflate each stat by 15%.

Bengals 24-13

Palmer 19/33 - 220 yards - 2 TDs, 1 INT

Rudi - 23 carries - 112 yards - 1 TD

Chad - 6 catches - 95 yards- 1 TD

Odell leads team with 9 tackles.

Dilfer throws a TD and 2 INTs and none of the Browns runners have games worth mentioning.

"who"

Damn TDB, you sound pretty confident about this, I just hope this is a close game. I HAVE SEATS IN THE DAWG POUND BABY! Any of you guys going to the game?

so "who" it looks like touch down bengal pretty much got this one right, only you have to inflate each stat by 15%.

Hey, what can I say? B)

Palmer outperformed my expectations, and Chad underperformed them. (I think he'd have done better without that injury sequence that made my face pale while and all hope left my body)

Who cares about all of that anyways, we won!