Week 1 /The Browns game thread....

combatbengal

I just got to watch the replay and they looked great. I know it's only preseason and the Colts didn't have the starters in there but man was that great. We still have some work to do though. Palmer is still under throwing receivers. Our WR are looking good. The off line looks good. Our running game is the bomb! Look out Browns, the Bengals are coming to town and we're going to kick your, well you know. I predict, Bengals win by 14. What's your prediction? :player:

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bengals lose by three in an upset victory by the Browns, Chad Johnson drops 5 passes.  :D

B) CNN interrupts regular programming to announce that hell has indeed just frozen over.

Hell has been frozen over for about a year then, remember that 17 point victory last year? Yeah, it can happen, lol.

31-10 Bengals

the bengals COULD start their 2nd stringers to give the Browns a chance to lose by about 2 touchdowns instead of 5 which will happen when the 1st stringers play.

Yeah, we'll see about that, how did Chad do last year after the entire Pepto incident?

Bengals 24-13

Palmer 19/33 - 220 yards - 2 TDs, 1 INT

Rudi - 23 carries - 112 yards - 1 TD

Chad - 6 catches - 95 yards- 1 TD

Odell leads team with 9 tackles.

Dilfer throws a TD and 2 INTs and none of the Browns runners have games worth mentioning.

Damn TDB, you sound pretty confident about this, I just hope this is a close game. I HAVE SEATS IN THE DAWG POUND BABY! Any of you guys going to the game?

I'm anxious to see what RAC will release on you guys on the defensive side of the ball for the opener, Lang and Stewart are starting at the OLB spots now that Thompson has sucked it up.

Bengals lose by three in an upset victory by the Browns, Chad Johnson drops 5 passes.  :D

B) CNN interrupts regular programming to announce that hell has indeed just frozen over.

Hell has been frozen over for about a year then, remember that 17 point victory last year? Yeah, it can happen, lol.

B) Oh Yeah ..... I remember all right. We dropped a couple that we shouldn't have. But .... like you said ... that was last year.

Also last year you guys took the Ravens on opening day. Now, being the Brown fan that you are ..... I'm sure you can tell me the last time you guys won back to back opening days.

I don't blame you for getting in a few licks before game day tho ....... it's going to be ......... a ......... really ........ long .............. year for you guys. You might just as well have your fun now ..... cause you sure won't have any the rest of the year.

The only way you guys win this game is Winslow breaks a big one late in the game.

Can anybody name a player on the Browns? Who's their QB? Couch? Has anybody heard of any Brown player mentioned on ESPN, Sports Center, a McDonald's add, etc? Cincy has Rudi, Chad, TJ, Palmer, etc, Pitt has Ben, the bus, Ward, etc, The Ravens have Ray Lewis, J. Lewis, McAlister, etc. Remind me again, who does the Browns have? Browns beat the Bengals in week 1. I DON"T THINK SO!!

Sadley I can't tell you the last time we won back to back opening day games, but I think this will be the year!

<_< Jeez ..... I was trying to throw you a bone.

The last time you won back to back opening days was the 93 / 94 seasons. The team you beat on both of those opening days was ............. The Bengals.

You're welcome.

We didn't have any players last year, and we stomped your asses. How's that for an answer?

It is currently the 2005 season correct??? Last season has nothing to do with this season, no comparison. The record for both teams in the battle for Ohio is 0-0. Come Sunday around 4pm that will change and smack can be talked.

But we all know it will be the Bengals that will be able to do all the talking after the game Sunday and it will be the Browns making excuses. ^_^

Thank you dear.  :lol:

B) Don't thank me yet. Your lessons don't start till Sunday ........ and you're going to get schooled.

We will see hunny, Here we go Brownies Here we go WOOF WOOF!

Thank you dear.  :lol:

B) Don't thank me yet. Your lessons don't start till Sunday ........ and you're going to get schooled.

We will see hunny, Here we go Brownies Here we go WOOF WOOF!

B) You don't have to suck up to me ...... If there's something else about your team that you want to know, all you have to do is ask. It's pretty obvious that you don't know anything about them, and I never mind helping people out WHO need it.

Guys be realistic please. Do any of you watch the NFL? Do you know how hard it is to win on the road, against a divisonal foe, that is your bitter rival? It's hard. It's even HARDER for ANYONE in the NFL to beat ANY TEAM AT HOME BY 20 or 30 POINTS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE PREDICTING.

Bengals will win by 7 AT MOST...but I see a 3 point win 17-14

Guys be realistic please. Do any of you watch the NFL? Do you know how hard it is to win on the road, against a divisonal foe, that is your bitter rival? It's hard. It's even HARDER for ANYONE in the NFL to beat ANY TEAM AT HOME BY 20 or 30 POINTS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE PREDICTING.

Bengals will win by 7 AT MOST...but I see a 3 point win 17-14

What makes you say 7 at most? I know you don't like Palmer. Fine, he’s not the Messiah... but be reasonable. There is no denying the fact that he was playing better toward the end of the season. Maybe not MVP numbers, but he was certainly improving.

With a rookie QB year behind us, I see no reason for us to win fewer games than last year. Our defense might be bad, but it's not worse. Please enlighten us.

I'm not one of those fans saying we are going to win 11 or 12 games, but I can't see us having a losing record, unless we have major injuries the way that Panthers did last year.

P.S. How old are you? It seems like you are one of those 13 year-old punks who just wants to draw attention to himself. I'm not trying to offend you, but you rarely put much thought into your posts, but say very inflammatory things lacking any reasoning or objective evidence. These doesn't seem like the traits of an educated adult.