hottest celebrity chicks

bengalsLB

Queen Latifah - now there's a whole heap of fun, right there.

Jamie Lee Curtis - mother me, smother me (what a way to go)

Alicia Silverstone (purrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Melissa Joan Hart (she likes to walk about the house naked which means we have something in common, 'cos I'd like her to walk about my house naked as well)

This is the perfect thread for a rant

So far, any woman named Eva, which is Longoria and Mendes

Scarlett Johansenn, one of my favs. She is what I would call classy sexy

Elissa Cuthbert(I think it was Bengalsnation, or the Next Big Thin that had a sig of her, anyways, Thank you for that)

Beyonce from the neck up and the waist down. Not saying she has a bad middle, but I can never look away form that ass!

Carmen is hot as hell, but too short for me

And right now, the hottest of all hotties - Jessica Simpson - ans she's stupid too, definitly an added bonus

This is the perfect thread for a rant

So far, any woman named Eva, which is Longoria and Mendes

Scarlett Johansenn, one of my favs. She is what I would call classy sexy

Elissa Cuthbert(I think it was Bengalsnation, or the Next Big Thin that had a sig of her, anyways, Thank you for that)

Beyonce from the neck up and the waist down. Not saying she has a bad middle, but I can never look away form that ass!

Carmen is hot as hell, but too short for me

And right now, the hottest of all hotties - Jessica Simpson - ans she's stupid too, definitly an added bonus

She's not hotter than any that BengalsLB or I mentioned.

"But dude, that's just like, your opinion or whatever."

We just happen to have some of the most beautiful girls in the world here in the Bluegrass State. Including my fellow UK alum, Ashley Judd.

My all-time favorite celebrity chick is Heather Locklear, going all the way back 20 years or so ago when she was Sammy Jo on Dynasty. But IMO she has gotten hotter and hotter as she's gotten older. She and I are the same age, and I'm partial to more mature girls, but IMO it doesn't get any sexier than Heather Locklear.

:wub:

• 3 weeks later...