Dillon to Dallas?

Kirkendall

I'm all for the destruction of pro hockey. It's not a true sport for one reason. True sports are played with a BALL!!! Not a URINAL CAKE!! 

It's truly sad though, hockey is a kickass sport but I never could fully get engaged to it. However, hockey is infected with players thinking that they deserve more money when in reality, the more money is causing the destruction -- thus they won't get paid at all anymore, hope they kept their college degrees.

The Entire Salary Cap option is a complete joke anyways.!!! You can have up to 60 players on a roster.

7 of them can be on your practice squad. which their contracts are subject to being picked up by other teams.

so now you have 53...

out of those 53 players.... you can only have 46 activated during a game.?

wha' tha' f*ck..? I'f I'm an owner .. i would be fighting that all the way to my last breath...

Why pay 53 men to do a job that you can only have 46 do..? Why have a salary cap when you have players getting paid that don't even see the field..

??

Why pay 53 men to do a job that you can only have 46 do..? Why have a salary cap when you have players getting paid that don't even see the field...

Does this sound like it was contrived by organized labor (AFofL/CIO) or what!?! Unions suck! :angry: