Peter Warrick

tviper81

Why don't the Bengals put Peter Warrick in the slot and allow him to use his quickness to evade tacklers? I think that they are misusing his speed on the fly patterns when they could use a wideout that can go across the middle and make some plays. Chad Johnson proved that he can be a "home run" threat last year and I think that Kelley Washington can do the same. But since T.J. can't seem to hold onto a ball, and since Danny Farmer and Ron Dugans were cut, they really don't have a over the middle receiver.

The problem of putting Warrick in the slot is who do you then use for the second wideout? They need someone to stretch it vertically with Chad and that will allow Warrick to go into the slot full time. That is why they have drafted Washington and kept L Hamilton and cut Farmer and Dugans. I would say by the end of the season Warrick will be in the slot full time and the coachs know they get the best production out of him in the slot