Bob Huggins

jjakq27

Hopefully, this isn't true, they find some miraculous coach that keeps UC in the spotlight, but in a positive sense...

I hate to say this but I hope they are horrible this year. I feel bad for the guys that are left behind but this needs to blow up in her face and Phil the Stooge too.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, this isn't true, they find some miraculous coach that keeps UC in the spotlight, but in a positive sense...

I hate to say this but I hope they are horrible this year. I feel bad for the guys that are left behind but this needs to blow up in her face and Phil the Stooge too.

As long as Huggins' kids are there, I can't root against them, but maybe a bad year and attendance of about 3K per game will force them to rethink their standards and hire a big time coach, not a flippin tutor. I'm just glad the National Media is exposing these clowns for what they really are. Phil Cox is an absolute joke!

I'm looking forward to seeing who the next AD will be. No doubt a John Allen (yes man) type schmuck!

If they get a Herb Sendek or Skip Prosser (both apparently potential candidates) Huggins will be an afterthought within a year. UK went on without Pitino, UC can go on without Huggins. Get some perspective.

Get a clue. My perspective is that while they may have been candidates prior to this fiasco, I doubt that they are willing candidates now.

There is a difference between replacing a coach at UK that decided to chase a pot of gold to the NBA and replacing the most successful UC coach in 40 years that was thrown under the buss.

Huggins was not going to stay forever, but I have a problem with the Three Stooges throwing away the opportunity to build on his success. THEN setting unrealistic expectations for the future coach. 100% graduation rates and annual trips to the show are not going to happen anywhere, let alone Cincinnati, which sports a campus reminiscent of scenes from Escape from New York.

today the enquirer ran that suck-up crap to nancy z. on the front page! a glowing article, too! that f***ing paper so panders to the "elite" in this city's society! are they trying to sway public opinion in favor of their new butt-buddy's at uz? what a shallow attempt at "news". they must think we're all stupid.