Anyone watch Boxing?

Bobcat Bengal

If so, did anyone happen to catch the fight between Vargas and that Spanish guy?

I didnt get to see the conclusion.

The fight card before that was pretty good as well.

Rocky Juarez (a crowd favorite from what I hear) lost to Homberto Soto in the Featherweight match preceding that one.

Rocky was in for a long night, because he continuously hit Soto with his best shots, and Soto kept coming.

I am a very big boxing fan. My dad boxed Golden gloves in the Army and fought four pro fights. I did Golden Gloves as a kid but I got tired of being hit and switched to basketball. Anyways, Vargas won, but he said he thought he broke his jaw and it looked like he did cause his face was swollen up pretty bad. I thought they were both good fights for the most part. I can't wait for the Castillo/Corralles rematch and I think their is another Barrera/Morales on the horizon too. Boxing has gotten a lot better the last two years B)

I am a very big boxing fan. My dad boxed Golden gloves in the Army and fought four pro fights. I did Golden Gloves as a kid but I got tired of being hit and switched to basketball.

Yeah, I boxed @ OU for a while.

The turning point came during a fight card, when EVERYONE fought but me, due to my opponent forfeiting.

It was a school sanctioned event, FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS, strictly amatuer, and no one was getting paid, so there was nothing I could do.

It sucked though, I had trained hard for the fight and it never came to fruition.

Its one thing to spar, its another to jump in the ring and get it on for real.

I'm pretty tall for my size, 6'1 and I'm a middleweight.

Had a pretty damn good jab too.

Im thinking about getting back into the ring, but who knows?