Bengals vs. Redskins

Spain

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Palmer seemed to find his groove in the second quarter. Hopefully that's all the rust he has to get rid of. Odell impressed me tonight. Perry really ran the ball well. Kevin Walter has a great game. It's going to be tough to cut him.

I can't watch the game, since I'm an out of towner, but I was watching ESPN news, and following the game via the internet. I couldn't see how bad CP's passes were... and it's pre-season, so the word worried doesn't really apply, but I can say I was a little concerned when I saw that he had only completed 4 out of 13 passes.

It is with a large sigh of relief though that he went 8 for his next 11. I don't know if it was against the 2nd team defense or not... doesn't really matter in my book. His rhythm was clearly off, and he got it back. Hopefully he hit his stride, and can pick up where he left off for game 3.

I'm also feeling pretty good about our defense... even if it was the Redskins. The only TD was after great field position after an INT.

Anything to report on how our D-line performed? Specifically Robinson?

Terrible run play called on first down.. we lose ten yards

Rudi gains 3 or 4 back on second down

hahaha bengal fans are so full of excuses, yeah it was the playcalling, it had nothing to do with the RB, get outta here :lol:

Finally, an accidental admission that you aren't really much of a Bengals' fan.... Unless of course you include yourself in that statement....

The Washington Redskins Defense was 3rd in the league last year 2nd against the run. We were playing against the first team defense well into the 2nd quarter in fact I saw Marcus Washington in the game in the third.

Defense should always be ahead of offense in the preseason because a defense has to react while the offense has to execute.

As mentioned before the team is playing a very vanilla offense because THESE GAMES DON'T COUNT.

calm down please. Anybody remember what Palmer did last offseason? Remember the INTs thrown for TDs?

Either you believe in this or you don't throwing them under the bus for a couple of preseason games is not the way to show this team you have faith.

Flowers:

Geathers-Man Im loving this dude. If hes not getting sacks, hes sure as hell responsible for the majority of them.

ODell-Keep it up my man.

Tory James- Long arms and all, looks like he hasn't missed a beat in the off season.

Kevin Walter- Niiice catch man.....real Niiiice. If they dont show that catch on ESPN, they definitely have a Bengals bias.

Kelley Washington-Way to go Squirrel.

Jonathan Fanene- Nice moves while he was in there. Cool hair.

D-Line as a whole played pretty well.

Chris Perry- Yo, he's looking like the real deal.

DARTS:

Carson Palmer- In the first qtr youre starting to worry me man. When Coach Lewis preaches fast starts, he means IN THE GAME as well.

TJ- I hope thats just a pre season gaffe, cuz you wont get any votes for 'having the best hands on the team' dropping surefire TD's like that.

O-Line- These guys couldnt get anybody yards tonight.

Uhm....I missed part of the 3rd qtr so.....

Terrible run play called on first down.. we lose ten yards

Rudi gains 3 or 4 back on second down

hahaha bengal fans are so full of excuses, yeah it was the playcalling, it had nothing to do with the RB, get outta here :lol:

Finally, an accidental admission that you aren't really much of a Bengals' fan.... Unless of course you include yourself in that statement....

Pay no attention to the man behind the quote........