Earnhart

JeffEarnhart

Dont make fun of someone bout their spellin.  I cant help it and it makes you look like you think you is better than everyone.  I got my point across you dont have to be like that, period.

Regardless, if you're a fan of someone, you should at least know how to spell their name. I don't care about the rest of your incoherent speech. But c'mon. Know how you're rooting for...

You boys best fear him baby!

Why? We ain't Nascar drivers. And to tell the truth, I doubt any Nascar driver really "fears" any other driver out there! That ended when Juniors Dad Dale Senior was unfortunately killed in the last lap Daytona 500 a few years ago.

So why should we fear him again? :blink:

yeah right ...thats why he isnt even in the running for the shootout ...He's been terrible all year... or are you talking about Kerry Earnhart??

Jr. needs to revamp the whole DEI corporation... apparently it aint workin...

Dale's been terrible all year...and Kerry, well, he's been bad my entire life. Come to the broadcast booth, Kerry, and don't embarrass yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

he can't win at dei. only childress could get jr into the chase. anyway, he's turning out to be an above-average driver, at best. try not to compare him to his daddy, he can never be that good. i say if he could even win one championship, that would be a great achievment for him, but i doubt he'll ever be good enough for that. i not just dissin him, either. that's the cold hard truth. instead of being a poser fan, maybe you should get into the sport and see what i'm talking about. it's all about teams now, just like in baseball and f-1. only the richest will win. that's why jr need out of dei!

He can't win at DEI? He was in the chase last season and had a very good year. RCR has their own set of problems to deal with, as none of his drivers are in the chase at this point. I think DEI and RCR need to hook up and share info, to counteract the Roush and Hendrick dominance.

He can't win at DEI? He was in the chase last season and had a very good year. RCR has their own set of problems to deal with, as none of his drivers are in the chase at this point. I think DEI and RCR need to hook up and share info, to counteract the Roush and Hendrick dominance.

RCR was out of the Chase last season too.

Harvick even is slamming the organization in that they better improve, or he's not re-signing with them.

RCR was out of the Chase last season too.

Harvick even is slamming the organization in that they better improve, or he's not re-signing with them.

I've never before seen at a Nascar race the kind of s**t that went on at Bristol Saturday night. People were just plain LOSING IT!

Besides that, I never picked so good and so bad in the same race!

I picked Kenseth (winner), Harvick (last), :lol: Mayfield 18th, and Kyle Busch 33rd. Had I only taken Rusty, or even Junior for that matter and I'd have done well enough to take the league lead! :rolleyes: