3 in a row vs. the Cubbies

Stripes

The Reds keep on winning. They aren't in any sort of race, but every day with every win, a .500 season seems more within reach. They are currently 52-62, so they'd need to go 29-19 the rest of the way to finish 81-81. Excuse me if my math is incorrect. That seems reasonable the way they've been playing lately, with all the obvious improvement. The starting pitching is finally getting it together (even Milton), and the offense is as good as ever, especially by improving with runners in scoring position.

I really like what Narron has done getting this season turned around as much as logically possible, and I think he deserves to start next year as the manager. The Reds look to have a nice foundation in place for success in the near future, both on their current roster and in the farm system. Then again, in a division with the Cardinals, Astros, Cubs, and ever improving Brewers, who knows what to expect.

WHy do I think that there was a thread exactly like this about this time last year.

Regular season starts in a month. :player:

Reds started good last season and ended poorly. This year the Reds started poorly and now they are playing better. I have to caution though because against the good teams the Reds are winning the series, they seem to be catching teams at the right times.

The Reds keep on winning. They aren't in any sort of race, but every day with every win, a .500 season seems more within reach. They are currently 52-62, so they'd need to go 29-19 the rest of the way to finish 81-81. Excuse me if my math is incorrect. That seems reasonable the way they've been playing lately, with all the obvious improvement. The starting pitching is finally getting it together (even Milton), and the offense is as good as ever, especially by improving with runners in scoring position.

I really like what Narron has done getting this season turned around as much as logically possible, and I think he deserves to start next year as the manager. The Reds look to have a nice foundation in place for success in the near future, both on their current roster and in the farm system. Then again, in a division with the Cardinals, Astros, Cubs, and ever improving Brewers, who knows what to expect.

I agree with you on NARRON doing a good job so far TDB...