this week's picks

richmond_mat

We'll need to automate this for the fall, if we are to have a competition. I'm confident kirk can figure out how.

Hey, if any help is needed in automating this I'll be glad to lend a hand. I am a web developer so I might actually know what I'm doing....But then again maybe not ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially with Brooksie changing his picks; maybe cousin vinnie needs to pay him a visit.

Apologies. No more changing picks, I promise.

Hey, at least I got it in well before gametime.

This Carolina/St. Looeey game is keeping me up at night. Question marks at both QB's since they're both relatively unexperienced. Jekyll and hide defenses.

Mad-Scientist Martz and 3 yards and a cloud of dust John Fox?

I'm going Panthers simply on the fact of QB's. Since he played last week, Delhomme has one more game of playoff experience than Bulger. + Bulger's a question mark with his injury. And which Kurt Warner will show up if (when) he gets on the field.

Damn!! Keeping me up nights.

Sometimes it's downright hard to love football so much.

This Carolina/St. Looeey game is keeping me up at night.

I think you should change it to the Rams, not to egg on your sleepless nights, but the Rams are going to win :D

Should Mat put you down for STL?

Hey, hey now.

It will be tough enough to keep this straight without encouragement to change. :blink:

I like the smack though.

Boy am I wasting time. I've created an excel document to automate tabulating the picks. Unfortunately I have to enter picks by hand. :rolleyes:

I think Brooks is getting ready to change his pick. Get your pens handy and your betting slip errr. game sheet ready.. :o

No, no, Captain Kirk. I'm quite comfortable where I am now. Sleeping well at night and anxiously awaiting a shocking Carolina upset.

Then carry that momentum into another, stellar 4-0 weekend. B)

By the way, what's all this making fun of Brooksie changing one pick three days before the game? And all the smack by a 2-2 Kirkendall to last week's 4-0?

If I go another 4-0 you must pronounce me a football GOD.

Once again for your viewing (and possibly copying) pleasures...

Patriots, Eagles, Colts and Panthers...yes, STILL the Panthers.

I have a sudden flux of confidence in these picks and the Panthers.

Public Service Announcement: The preceding post you have read from one JBrooks was an overabundance of cockiness and trash talk, the likes of which are overcompensation for a frightened man, huddling in his bathtub with a transistor radio, feebly making picks that he has no good basis for making. :o

By the way, what's all this making fun of Brooksie changing one pick three days before the game? And all the smack by a 2-2 Kirkendall to last week's 4-0?

If I go another 4-0 you must pronounce me a football GOD.

Once again for your viewing (and possibly copying) pleasures...

Patriots, Eagles, Colts and Panthers...yes, STILL the Panthers.

I have a sudden flux of confidence in these picks and the Panthers.

Public Service Announcement: The preceding post you have read from one JBrooks was an overabundance of cockiness and trash talk, the likes of which are overcompensation for a frightened man, huddling in his bathtub with a transistor radio, feebly making picks that he has no good basis for making. 

So you're picking the Rams? Bulger vs. Delhomme, Faulk vs. Davis... Should Mat go ahead and give you the Rams? Yea, I thought so too, I think it would only be wise to pick the Rams, they are afterall the Rams. hehe. Rams? We love the Rams... RAAAMMMS.

hehe. Just playin' Brooksie! You were actually cracking me up.. hehe

So you're picking the Rams? Bulger vs. Delhomme, Faulk vs. Davis... Should Mat go ahead and give you the Rams? Yea, I thought so too, I think it would only be wise to pick the Rams, they are afterall the Rams. hehe. Rams? We love the Rams... RAAAMMMS.

hehe. Just playin' Brooksie! You were actually cracking me up.. hehe

You just want me to go down in flames with you, right? I might be going against the Rams just because I highly dislike their fans.

I just couldn't resist this Panthers team. I would advise all of you to pick the exact opposite of me in the Panthers/Rams game. No matter who I pick, the other team will win.

Okay brooksie, way to fake us out with that statement. Stop playing mind games with me! After I've had a few bourbon and coffees...your playing against an unarmed opponent! :P

Yeah Baby!! Last week I was 1-3. This week I turn it around with 3-1!! I'll stop the trash talking now because I know the really hard games are coming up. Tough games ahead.

Is this a great year for playoff games or what!?! Overtimes out the wazoo! B)

What I wasn't telling you all is that these were the teams I picked to lose! :P

I wish :rolleyes:

Anyway Here are the stats. The J's continue to rule but some of the newcomers seem hot.

name, current, total, GP

mat, 0-4, 3-5, 8

billybroom, 3-1, 4-4, 8

kirk, 1-3, 3-5, 8

santan, 3-1, 3-1, 4

jbengals, 2-2, 6-2, 8

btrest, 2-2, 2-2, 4

jjak, 2-2, 2-2, 4

kevnz, 3-1, 3-1, 4

jbrooks, 3-1, 7-1, 8

kitnasben,3-1, 3-1, 4

hottub, 2-2, 2-2, 4

benboy, 3-1, 1-3, 4

jbrooks2, 4-0, 8-0, 12 :blink:

:(

What I wasn't telling you all is that these were the teams I picked to lose! :P

I wish :rolleyes:

Anyway Here are the stats. The J's continue to rule but some of the newcomers seem hot.

name, current, total, GP

mat, 0-4, 3-5, 8

billybroom, 3-1, 4-4, 8

kirk, 1-3, 3-5, 8

santan, 3-1, 3-1, 4

jbengals, 2-2, 6-2, 8

btrest, 2-2, 2-2, 4

jjak, 2-2, 2-2, 4

kevnz, 3-1, 3-1, 4

jbrooks, 3-1, 7-1, 8

kitnasben,3-1, 3-1, 4

hottub, 2-2, 2-2, 4

benboy, 3-1, 1-3, 4

jbrooks2, 4-0, 8-0, 12 :blink:

:(

Now, why am I doubled up in the compilation tally? I did make that change from Rams to Panthers on Wednesday. That should be plenty of time to get a pick in. <_<

And, despite what Kirk would have you believe, I did only make one change.

No apologies for being 8-0. Give Brooksie some love (and definitely for mat, who not only made a 3-1 comeback, but also is doing the tally).