Hi

JeffEarnhart

Hi my name is Jeff and I love NASCAR!!! Fishin Huntin beer and women. My buddy hates NASCAR!!! and I hate football. I done told him I'd go to a Bengals game with him if he went to a race with me. then he done told me to look on ehre and find some more out while he checked out nascar.com. so here i am educate me on this horrible sport thats all i got

More about me, you can see me in the corner in the left there but heres my truck

lilredfront.jpg

this is my dog

pit_bulls.jpg

This si my girlfrien Shelly

Shelly.jpg

Hot aint she boys?

I like huntin and fishin and all that I told ya but I also like to work on cars and carve wood. Sometimes I go to the pool and hang out.

Hi my name is Jeff and I love NASCAR!!! Fishin Huntin beer and women. My buddy hates NASCAR!!! and I hate football. I done told him I'd go to a Bengals game with him if he went to a race with me. then he done told me to look on ehre and find some more out while he checked out nascar.com. so here i am educate me on this horrible sport thats all i got

Yo!

I'm sorry but I just can't stand motorsports - I assume Naffcar is just the same as F1, Superbikes, Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

However, some of these other things you mention seem interesting. I quite like fishing but I've never hunted beer or hunted women - are there any websites where I could done educate myself? Hunting women might invoke "stalking" laws though, I've heard of a "gin trap" but I've never seen any beer traps. :D

Welcome aboard - hope you have some fun with the guys 'n' gals on this site - who knows, you might even end up liking football!