Show your "Brickyard Balls!"

BengalszoneBilly

My strong pick for "Favorite" in this race has to be Kurt Busch. This is about the time last year when he got his "Groove" on and made his way to the front, and it appears it may be happening again this year.

My "Sleeper" Casey Mears ain't really all that much of a sleeper (can we call him a "Napper?) seeing as how he did win the pole here once. Casey also has been running stronger as of late, and due a lot to his families history at Indy, this is one of his favorite tracks. I look for him to finish in at least the top 10 on Sunday!

OK.... seriously.

Tony Stewart is my favorite. Winning Daytona seems to absolutely rejuvenated, not only his season, but for the past 2 or years. There's just something different with Tony in terms of his success than the past. Now, we can all agree winning is infectous. Winning at Indy would be his ultimate checklist. Climbing on the fence, kissing the Bricks at Indy would motivate the team enough to do their best during pits, chassis shop, etc.. I think he's got that extra motivation you may not find in anyone else right now..

My sleeper is Brian Vickers. This kid has got to win soon, not because of a job -- his seat is more than secure I'm sure -- but because he's run well lately, especially at Pocono and I think he's seeing that checkered flag. He's learning more and more how to bring a car home, and he just needs that one race where everything comes together. He's actually my pick for next first time Cup winner.

Its hard to bet against Tony Stewart this weekend, but Kurt Busch will be hard to beat. I will go with Tony in Indiana.

My sleeper this week is Dale Jarrett. He has run well at the Brickyard in the past.

But here's hoping the top of the pack has some trouble so the chase can tighten up a bit.

And what has happened to Biffle. Nobody talks about him anymore??? He could reach up and make things interesting this weekend.

And what has happened to Biffle. Nobody talks about him anymore??? He could reach up and make things interesting this weekend.

Dude, when Biffle wins, he freakin' dominates. His wins seem always like double-digit leads. But he's keeping pace right now with JJ, but seems to be doing more test work gearing up for the chase yet running conservative.

And what has happened to Biffle. Nobody talks about him anymore??? He could reach up  and make things interesting this weekend.

Dude, when Biffle wins, he freakin' dominates. His wins seem always like double-digit leads. But he's keeping pace right now with JJ, but seems to be doing more test work gearing up for the chase yet running conservative.

The chase looks to be coming down to JJ, Biffle and Stewart....and Busch is coming on strong....

I agree Biffle is trying things out getting ready for the chase, but so are Smoke and JJ....

Nice to have that luxury!!!!!!!!! Wish my boys did!

Favorite: Tony Stewart. Hard to bet against him. He is coming into Indy better then he ever has in past years. If he wins Indy this year not only will it be a celebreation like no other but it will also make thr 20 team almost unstopable. Tony Stewart winning at the Brickyard would be like Jr winning at Dega. The place will go wild. ;-)

Sleeper: How bout Joe Nemecheck or maybe even Bobby Labonte.

Yous boys is just SCARED thats all

So Jeff, do you play Fantasy Nascar in any leagues? We have a league here, (it starts with the beginning of the Nascar season of course) and so far it's been a lot of fun! Not quite the same as football, but still worth the time!

As you can see, I'm not doing too badly!

billysfantasy24lg.jpg

Shawnna and I will wave to you guys from turn three. B)

You're going?

Yeppers.

I have a week of vacation,starting tomorrow.I'm going to leave at either noon,or 3:30,depending on wether or not Shawnna is going to go watch qualifying.It's at 10:00 AM,9:00 AM my time,and I would get about two hours sleep,so I'll pass.

I'll also be at the Bengals pre-season game Friday. B)

Shawnna and I will wave to you guys from turn three. B)

You're going?

Yeppers.

I have a week of vacation,starting tomorrow.I'm going to leave at either noon,or 3:30,depending on wether or not Shawnna is going to go watch qualifying.It's at 10:00 AM,9:00 AM my time,and I would get about two hours sleep,so I'll pass.

I'll also be at the Bengals pre-season game Friday. B)

Man, what a sports WEEK!!! Have fun.... B)