10Q with CP on IGN.com

rob_justdmb

Kazzy ESPN isn't better than Madden, the franchise mode was horrid! I did enjoy the gameplay though.

Nope Espn > madden better interface/controls gameplay was more fun :P madden just sells because of the name

PS,I will agree madden fran> espn fran but I only like multiplayer so doesnt really matter :P Bengals have a good enough team I don't have to do a fantasy draft with them to be happy ;)

the gameplay is unrealistic. the secondary coverage is garbage. espn had alot of great visuals, but as far as gameplay, it was miles - i mean decades behind madden.

pure video gamer? I mybe play 3hours a week then don't play @ all the next week,

I don't mind realism IE espn player models > madden but I also think it's BS when you make the lesser QB's even worse so it gives even more advantage to those who play with Pats,eagles & colts

espn football you could be looking 1 way then all sudden throw it the other but there were consequences most of the time you'd throw it in a jacked up stance that increased chance of it being blocked,intercepted or just 10 feet from the WR.