Madden ratings

joshh967

I know personally i love the game of Madden. I dont know how big anyone else is here on video games but here are the official ratings for the players in 06

http://sports.ign.com/articles/635/635263p1.html

Just click on our team and it should bring up a list of them.

I think Landon Johnson should have had a little higher rating...at least higher than Webster. They made Robert Geathers pretty horrible...looks like I'll be using Duane Clemons as a starter. And the award for the lowest-rated Bengals player goes to...Reggie Myles. Congratulations!

Chad's speed is 94 and acceleration is 95. Henry's speed is 91 and acceleration is 94. They're both pretty fast.

I was surprised that they were so generous to Warrick with an 84 overall.

They gave Madieu Williams some credit. Pollack's pretty good for a rookie, also.

I hope like hell Chris Henry performs half as well as they stated him. His 74 overall rating is pretty deceptive actually. The 91 speed, 94 acceleration, 88 agility, 79 catching, 90 injury and 87 stamina look damn nice to me. Sure his 50 strength is a bit low, but damn they gave him one hell of a jump stat to make up for it! The only thing they dissed him on is awareness, and that's because he's a damned rookie.

I hope like hell Chris Henry performs half as well as they stated him. His 74 overall rating is pretty deceptive actually. The 91 speed, 94 acceleration, 88 agility, 79 catching, 90 injury and 87 stamina look damn nice to me. Sure his 50 strength is a bit low, but damn they gave him one hell of a jump stat to make up for it! The only thing they dissed him on is awareness, and that's because he's a damned rookie.

Eh...if you play franchise then awareness should improve very quickly. Too bad Carson doesn't have a better accuracy rating; his "field of vision" cone is going to be pretty small. But, that receiving corps is looking pretty nice. :player:

A few winey, "It's not fair" remarks on the ratings that I noticed

-The Ravens have been severly overrated

-Charles Woodson is still rated 4 points higher than Tory, even after outperforming him for about 4 straight years

-Warrick Dunn's speed rating is higher than Vick's

-Chris Henry's ratings, aside from Catching, look very similar to Chad

-Reggie Myles got absolutely shafted

-Bobbie Williams is still getting shafted

-T.J. is our second best punt returner (?)

-Khalid Abdullah is still on the team

-For some reason, Adam Kieft is rated better than Reggie Myles, Markus Wilkins and Langston Moore

-Tab and Fanene aren't in the game

-Reggie Kelly is our best tight end

-The worst rating for a 1st round pick was a 77, with only 1 each of 78s and 79s, so don't get excited about Pollack being rated high.

-Odell is still #45

A few winey, "It's not fair" remarks on the ratings that I noticed

-The Ravens have been severly overrated

-Charles Woodson is still rated 4 points higher than Tory, even after outperforming him for about 4 straight years

-Warrick Dunn's speed rating is higher than Vick's

-Chris Henry's ratings, aside from Catching, look very similar to Chad

-Reggie Myles got absolutely shafted

-Bobbie Williams is still getting shafted

-T.J. is our second best punt returner (?)

-Khalid Abdullah is still on the team

-For some reason, Adam Kieft is rated better than Reggie Myles, Markus Wilkins and Langston Moore

-Tab and Fanene aren't in the game

-Reggie Kelly is our best tight end

-The worst rating for a 1st round pick was a 77, with only 1 each of 78s and 79s, so don't get excited about Pollack being rated high.

-Odell is still #45

Most of these are good points, especially the first three. Reggie Kelly is a great blocking TE. With the weapons we have out there, Kelly's blocking is more important than Schobel and Stewart's receiving ability, in my opinion. So, if he's not the best of the three (I think he is), then he at least brings the most to the team.

If any of you play online they release updated rosters as they go through the year. Hence they put better player ratings for the players we know will do good and will also put the extra players on the game such as tab perry and fanene. as i recall chris perrys name actually wasnt listed right away on madden 05...although i could be wrong.

Ha ha....yea, from what i remember one is released right after the season starts since by then all the contracts are signed. I actually invested into the modem specifically for that reason. I highly recommend it to any Madden/Bengals fans

damn madden hates the bengals did they see carson play at the end of the year

robinson strength 79? why in the world is landon and geathers so freakin low

and the o'neal only 81 he was solid he deserves a 84 tory deserves a 88.

they did give our rooks a fair rating though. lanston moore is the one that bugged me the most. apparently the madden people look at the stats not the games

I agree with you in a lot of times making people and teams worse then what we think they are...but he does do it to every team. And to correct you, madden hates the steelers....damn that immaculate reception lol

For the record, interceptions aren't everything. Tory, even though he has arms that reach the ground, plays 8 yards off the receivers to make up for his decrease in speed on the fade and the post, but can't stop the short routes, hooks and slants because of it, and can't come up and make a tackle once the receiver catches the ball. 88? please. He'll be lucky to be starting by week 5.

meh ill try it out but I diden't like madden 05 o_O and vision cone pisses me off.

Simmons has always been 88 - 90. Nothing new there. Rudi is a 90 for the first time, which he deserves.

On the vision cone thing, you think a QB should be allowed to be looking left and then without even looking to the right, throw a perfect pass down the right sideline? That's not realistic. It's also the biggest addition to the gameplay they made this year. If they didn't add it, you'd be saying that EA got the exclusive NFL license and now they're just updating the rosters every year and charging $60. You can also turn the cone off as long as you're not playing a rnaked game online.

meh ill try it out but I diden't like madden 05 o_O and vision cone pisses me off.

Simmons has always been 88 - 90. Nothing new there. Rudi is a 90 for the first time, which he deserves.

On the vision cone thing, you think a QB should be allowed to be looking left and then without even looking to the right, throw a perfect pass down the right sideline? That's not realistic. It's also the biggest addition to the gameplay they made this year. If they didn't add it, you'd be saying that EA got the exclusive NFL license and now they're just updating the rosters every year and charging $60. You can also turn the cone off as long as you're not playing a rnaked game online.

Madden '06 is not the game that you will see the most improvement on. Madden '07 or whatever EA sports will call the 2007 installment of their football series will be enhanced by the ESPN/EA merger. I am reading on a Madden board that they are really going to impress with the changes for 07

I for one would like to see better use of the NFLE teams.