THINK I'LL HAVE NIGHTMARES ALL OFFSEASON>

KYBENGALFAN

Those last 39 seconds of the first half.... I cannot erase them from my memory... PLEASE HELP, SOMEONE!!!!

First and Goal from the 2, Run wide right with CD... awful play call. Why not go straight ahead, up the gut, can someone open a hole, or at least push the line forward 2 yards so Rudi can put the ball in the end zone... Instead 2 yard loss...

Second and Goal from the 4, no one's open in the end zone and Kitna throws the ball into the stands.

Third and Goal from the 4.. 10 seconds left...

Here it is...

This was the game...

It gave the Browns all the emotional lift they would need...

a great momentun push heading into the locker room at half....

Kitna snaps the ball and takes on the role of Otis Campbell from Mayberry after too many sips from the bottle.... I was sitting at the far end of PBS -- the wife, she couldn't bear to watch ... Kitna weaves back and forth, side to side,, doing his best to do the rope-a-dope, waiting on divine intervention from the Man Above and suddenly... SACK!!!! EAT DIRT!!! 2 seconds, 1 second.... Half over !!!

Unbelievable... That was the game.. I know the Bengals eventually got the ball into Rudi's hands for a second-half touchdown, to go ahead 14-13, but the Bengals never recovered from that debacle at the end of the half. ... AND I don't think I'll forget it either... I saw fans throw away their season tickets forms on their way out of PBS.. It was a disheartening defeat... To watch it on TV is one thing, To feel the air come out of PBS at the end of the First half,, you had to be there...

It's going to be a long offseason for me, with many sleepless nights... WHO DEY

:o:o:o

I'll put it as blunt as I can...Losing your last game at home to the Browns, the f**king Browns for pete's sake, is a total embarrassment to the whole team. Kitna was horrid, holding on to the ball like it was his long lost puppy. What was he waiting for, Jesus to come down and tell him when to throw it? The way he played, who can blame Jesus for ignoring that meathead. I'll bet anything he won't start a game next year in his backup role to Palmer!

Not that he was the lone bonehead wearing stripes yesterday! I could have played "defenseless" as well as they did. Yea! Corey's gone. Good riddance to a selfish bastard. He was never about the team and winning, just about him, and HIS numbers. I hope he ends up as a third stringer in the Euro-NFL, carrying out his agenda there.

I still have faith in Marvin, but you can't make something beautiful when all you have to work with is s**t. This team needs an attitude enema in the worst goddam way. They just gave it up, and that sucks! I guarantee you that until the attitude changes, get used to sitting out of the playoffs.

Now please excuse me while I go throw up again. :(

I want to post something positive about having faith and working towards the future, but I realize it's all worthless right now. Nothing I can say can get rid of the horrible ache you all are feeling.

I want to post something positive about having faith and working towards the future, but I realize it's all worthless right now.  Nothing I can say can get rid of the horrible ache you all are feeling.

Mentioned to you before about this mindset.

Scars are just starting to heal, and then something like this rips them open and pours salt in them. We've been through it before though and we'll get through this one too. It's just going to take a while ............ and a whole lot of bourbon.