johnson85

Rudi Johnson vid

check this out I found this on yahoo videos its a pretty awesome run by rudi when he was at Auburn

Rudi Vid

Wow, that was awesome...it was like he never even felt those guys grabbing him...he's a stud.

that's tight. rudi, i guess, was a pretty accomplished back at auburn. what round did we take him? third?

He's not flashy but he can definetely run some people over.I would rather have a flashy back but he is an elite back w/ his own style(can't argue w/ 1400+ yards)

Speaking of Rudi video, how cool was the RJ stuff just featrured on Headstrong? Spin move after spin move after spin move after spin move. Closeups of a quick high step suddenly flashed when Johnson sees his opening. Two huge legs seemingly flying in every direction beneath ridiculously loose hips and always squared shoulders.

And did I mention he's considered a power back? :lol:

Broke a few tackles and carried a guy 10 yards hanging onto his jersey.

Nothing but good hard running. I have no issues with our RB's AT ALL !!!

WHODEY !!!

I don't agree with that. I'd take a Barry Sanders or Ladanian Tomlinson in the first round anyday.

Hey You don't need a good Oline to have a good run game ;) you can just be facing a bad run defense ;) and run all over us like the browns did.

Sweet video....the best part was almost the commentary.... "It could change in one snap though...(he busts it)....Rudi Johnson....Rudi Johnson!.....Ruudi Johnson!!.....Ruuuddii Jooohnson!!!....TOUCHDOWN!!!!"

GodDAM! :o Watchin' Rudi do all the things that DontPushMe said he couldn't do gave me WOOD!