Bengalszone League # 4

Hi-de-hi all you League 4 players.

If you have any problems (other than medical, marital or sexual) post them here for all the world to see, and after a good laugh I'll see what I can sort out.

Hi DD, the draft can be actioned anytime after all the places in League 4 have been taken up.

Autopick is a facility on the fantasy football system which pre-ranks selections for your team should you be unable to rank the players in the draft yourself.

Should you wish to rank players you can do that by going onto the My Team facility, and you have the details of your pre-ranked players list. Click on the "edit my rankings" and you then have a choice of selecting your rankings of the players available, or excluding any particular players you do not want. It's really straightforward and there's a dialogue to give you guidance. I'm a real complete idiot with PC's and the like but I managed to do it, so there's hope for everyone!

If you get stuck give me a shout.

Cheers

Scotty -

BEAM ME UP, LADDY! Once the draft commences, can we adjust our autolist to reflect earlier picks? - Otherwise there's a chance my first 4 picks would all be running backs!

The most fun part of fantasy football is the draft - I'm not sure I want a computer to do it for moi.

I'm not sure on whether you can adjust selections once the draft has started to be honest - can anyone throw any light on this please ????

I think going to a "live draft" may cause problems because of the time differences involved for participants around various parts of the globe.

I myself think a live draft is the best, but I understand your concerns as for your time in Scotland, and ours here in the States. As commissioner you can alter the days and time of the draft. Probably in League #4, the best time would be a time where it was a weekend day for all.

League 4 is now full up. Thanks to you all for joining in - hope you find it very enjoyable and entertaining.

Now all the slots are filled we are able to commence the draft. Personally I would suggest a date at the end of July to allow everyone a bit of time to get to grips with editing their draft rankings.

Does anyone have any objection to the end of the month for the draft, or would you prefer sooner or even later? Please advise.

Also, some folks have expressed a preference for a "live draft". This can be actioned and if anyone is unable to draft then the computer will automatically make the selection from their pre-draft rankings. The live draft however can take several hours, and you'll need a Java enabled browser. You may not be able to participate in the live draft if you use AOL as your ISP or you gain access to the internet from behind a firewall. Clear as mud, eh? Again, please advise.

Majority requsets get their way on the above - god bless democracy!

The Draft has been set for Sunday 7th August at 3:45pm (British Summer Time) so you'll need to check what this corresponds to in your own time zone.

I have amended the draft status to a "live" draft for those of you who wish to participate. Don't worry if you can't go online to draft live as I believe the computer will make the appropriate selections from your player rankings, taking the best player available from your selection at the time. Sound familiar??

If you have any major problems with the above then please scream (as if a haggis had just crawled into your boxers!)

The dude's face says it all.