Ticket Packs

Sox

For those waiting to select the Vikings Steelers package,it's sold out.

Season ticket holders get first crack,and I tried to order them about two hours ago for a fellow Bengals fan.

There are still seats available for the other three packages though,according to the ticket rep.

I just tried to get Texans + Packers ticket pack on ticketmaster, I was there from the moment they went on sale and didn't get any, they seemed to sell out in 3 mins (when I had tickets selected to buy, well, that was the moment the ticketmaster system told me there was an error and I lost my tickets!)

So, still searching for Bengals-Packers tickets, though it will probably be a fruitless search.

By the way I'm new here, from Scotland UK (so getting to see a live Bengals game was going to be pretty amazing, I can't believe I can't get hold of tickets :( )

I just tried to get Texans + Packers ticket pack on ticketmaster, I was there from the moment they went on sale and didn't get any, they seemed to sell out in 3 mins (when I had tickets selected to buy, well, that was the moment the ticketmaster system told me there was an error and I lost my tickets!)

So, still searching for Bengals-Packers tickets, though it will probably be a fruitless search.

By the way I'm new here, from Scotland UK (so getting to see a live Bengals game was going to be pretty amazing, I can't believe I can't get hold of tickets :( )

I bet, izzi, that someone may be able to hook you up with an extra at some point.

the ones I was looking at on ebay are gone. I couldn't buy them because I needed a US shipping address (for instant payment) and I was trying to arrange something with a friend but there wasn't time! :(

I guess maybe I should post a thread saying I'm looking, maybe someone can't make it and has tickets... I'm after 2 seats together as well, I'm beginning to think it's going to be impossible. This was going to be a once in a lifetime trip! *sigh*

the ones I was looking at on ebay are gone. I couldn't buy them because I needed a US shipping address (for instant payment) and I was trying to arrange something with a friend but there wasn't time! :(

I guess maybe I should post a thread saying I'm looking, maybe someone can't make it and has tickets... I'm after 2 seats together as well, I'm beginning to think it's going to be impossible. This was going to be a once in a lifetime trip! *sigh*

There's also the this...the on-line ticket brokers are already working, and there are plenty of seats for sale through them. Now, you will pay more than you want to, but you can get a seat.

I ran a google search on "Bengals & Tickets" and perused the sites that popped up, looks like you can sit upstairs for that game for around $130 a ticket. Yeah, it's $70 or so above face value, but at least you would know you are going to go to the game.

I bought tix the last few years from on-line brokers such as this since I come to games from out of town and want to make it nice, and had no trouble, and received my tix in plenty of time. They are very reputable. Try stubhub.com among others.

Ok gentleman, I have completed purchasing my tickets. I just bought the D pack, Ravens and Brownies, and also the Indy regular season game seperately. The Indy game I got on stubhub in section 222, end zone for 2 people, for a total of $150. So yes, you can get MUCH better pricing off of stubhub. Now the D pack was quite a bit more, and the seats are up in section 343 in the nosebleeds, but I don't care. I am so pumped to have my tickets!

Anyone else bought yet?

We just ordered our tickets this morning for the Ravens/Browns package. We are in section 337 Row 22. :player:

We will be pretty close then. I wonder how many more of us will be up in the nosebleeds and not even know we're sitting together. I bet it is going to be cold as balls for the brownie's game.

I'm PUMPED!!!!!!!! I got my Texans/Packers pack immediately when they went on sale. (sec 336 rw 16). After I purchased them I went back to see what was left and I got they message that there were no longer tickets available! It was within 5-min!!! I feel SO lucky. When it gets closer to game day, lets let each other know our locations and try to get together!

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!

I bought tix the last few years from on-line brokers such as this since I come to games from out of town and want to make it nice, and had no trouble, and received my tix in plenty of time. They are very reputable. Try stubhub.com among others.

thanks very much I appreciate the tip! :D I will go have a look at what they have available (might be more.. trustworthy than buying on ebay too)