A Town called Zoneville

In an effort to get to know each other's personality better...

Let's pretend there is a community called Zoneville. Everyone on this site lives there and plays a role in that town. Who are you?...what would you chose to do or chose to be known as in correspondence to your personality or who you are?

For example...B24 (Terry) might be the Mayor and founder...

Bengalpappaw might be the wise, old, grangfatherly, town elder...

I would be the irreverent Reverend...

Who are you?

Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom,

You may have to fight with Billy over that one...of course, if red-headed step child is still available, he may nab that one.

There you go, Spurred...it's nice to have a braniac in town.

• 3 weeks later...

I would be the immigrant from far off shores who keeps himself to himself and is difficult to get to know or understand. Hence there would be some suspiscion, and slight fear, about what I do late at night behind closed doors, ......................... with your womenfolk!!!!!

Occassionally thought of as a transvestite (wrongly of course) and sometimes as a drunkard, I would live mainly off of what I grew, bred, farmed and foraged, - with a liberal top-up of $$ generated by some foreign business deals.

Often found in the local bar and curry house (Zonevilles got to have a curry house or I ain't moving there) where all Bengals matches would be shown live!

Hmmmm sounds more like Uptopia than Zoneville.

B) Hi ! I'm Redsfan2, and I own the only liquor store in town. This puts me in a position to be on a first name basis with virtually each and every one of you ..... even that mysterious Scotsman that you see lurking around from time to time.

Drop by and see me any time you need a change from that sacramental wine Rev .... and if you see Billy, let him know his " special " package came in today ....... He'll know what you're talking about.

Oops ! gotta go. Here comes Kirk and Terry with some guy talking about Dillon. Not sure who HE is, but the other 2 definitely look like they could use some libation. :lol:

u got the liquor store, i got the smoke shop! :lol:

and id be the local celebrity for appearing on a reality show. hmm lets go with that i won survivor or something...who knows i cant think of anything witty :)