Attention Fantasy Footballers!

Like I said, I wasn't trying to hate, just wanted to see what someone with the screen name "OSUBengal" would say about a comment like that.  And he handled it without using insults or trying to berate me, so I was quite impressed.

Hey man, the reason no one berated you was because there happen to be a lot of Browns fans that are Buckeyes fans as well. Borwns fans are generally obnoxious about all football related subjects. This is a Bengals fan site. We are the classier Buckeye fans. Not nearly so obnoxious.

I wouldn't bother to ask a Browns fan about anything...unless I wanted a bottle or other miscellaneous piece of debris thrown at my head.

And just to clean the slate:

OSU beat K-State 35-28 in the 2004 Fiesta Bowl. While in Tempe, Kansas State QB Ell Roberson was found to have broken curfew and accused of raping a girl who was in town to watch the game. The entire K-State football team came out for the game having lost their focus, and the score was only close because of a couple of late scores after three quarters of ineptitude.

There.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you know this, UK, but what we're playing is fantasy football...you know, the real football, not that kind that you Brits like so much.

So don't be disappointed if you can't draft any players from Man U. :D

well the official bengalszone leagues are hosted by mods here....urs is like an additional one anyone can join.  ill wait for the official myself...

is it good enough for you yet? <_<

im in the first league already...i would join it but billy said not to join both.

We need at least one more, people! Man up and join!

im in the first league already...i would join it but billy said not to join both.

Thanks jditty. I didn't know you were already in the 1st league. Can any of you 2nd leaguers tell me if that league is full to 12 teams yet or not? I'll start firing up a 3rd if needed!

Also players!! Please look at the scheduled Yahoo live draft times for your leagues. We will try to do our best (OSUBengalFan and myself) to accomodate as many people as possible, but bear in mind we may not be able to accomodate everyone here in that respect. Please PM me for Bengalszone League #1 problems, and OSUBengalFan for problems in Bengalszone League #2.

Our goal here is to have as many members participate, and to possibly bring in a few newbies as well to join. I would HIGHLY recommend you get any and all friends of yours who are also real TRUE Bengal fans to join Bengalszone ASAP before Cincinnati starts marching to the playoffs, and they come off later looking like some weakass bandwagon jumpers! <_< Not that they won't be welcome then either, but c'mon, you're cred is pretty much SHOT at that point, eh?

Remember...

:player: :player: :player: FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS LOOK LIKE BANDWAGON JUMPERS!! GET THEM ABOARD TODAY, AND SAVE THEM THE EMBARRASSMENT!! THEY WILL THANK YOU FOR IT TOMMORROW! :player: :player: :player:

btw jditty. When the hell did you start listening to me because I totally missed it! :lol:

Haha, I'm a huge OSU fan, and I knew as soon as you said that BN, that you would get some hate back. That's funny.

BTW, this is gonna be a SICK football season because the Bengals are gonna go to the playoffs and OSU will contend for a National Championship again. Badass.

My Flyers of course will only contend in basketball (watch out), because our football team is a laughabel I-AA.

Not that this post has anything to do with fantasy football whatsoever.

btw jditty. When the hell did you start listening to me because I totally missed it! :lol:

lol my alter-ego must have posted that!

and its not like it was really ur fault i didnt join it....i just didnt want to be the only one with glory is all :D

yeah dude a 3rd is needed the 2nd is full.

Thanks jditty. I didn't know you were already in the 1st league. Can any of you 2nd leaguers tell me if that league is full to 12 teams yet or not? I'll start firing up a 3rd if needed!

There are 12 teams in league #2.

yeah dude a 3rd is needed the 2nd is full.

Thanks Johnson85! A third is needed. Hang on and let me work on that! In the mean time, Those interested please reply here or PM me. And like I said earlier, grab your buddies who play fantasy football, and bring them here! Bengal fans or not. I don't want to kick Bengal Fan butt all season long, ya know what I mean? B)

ARGH!

League 3 is full - is there any plans on opening a 4th?