Attention Fantasy Footballers!

well the official bengalszone leagues are hosted by mods here....urs is like an additional one anyone can join. ill wait for the official myself...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the official bengalszone leagues are hosted by mods here....urs is like an additional one anyone can join.  ill wait for the official myself...

I tried to start the 2nd league, but I'm at my max for teams allowed. I need a commish of of the 2nd team! How 'bout it? Who can help out our Bengalszone brothers who didn't get into the 1st league! If that fills up we'll need a commish for the 3rd!

Anyone else here, especially you OSU, please PM me to work out the details! I'd like to make the league he started part of our forums setup. If you're not in OSU's league already, go ahead and join it! It intend to incorperate it into what we have rolling now! (if that's OK w/you OSU!)ncaab_ohiostatebuckeyes.jpg

I'm in if another league starts up.

In fact, I've created a second league.

The League ID# is 141833 and the password is Bengalszone.

The catch is, the draft is currently scheduled for September 2nd at 4:45pm. Hopefully that works out for most. If not, I think its able to be changed.

Is this a Yahoo league? I'm getting a screen that says

"This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)"

Okay, figured it out. I had pressed the big yellow button for joining a pay league, not noticing the smaller, harder to find, text link for joining a free league.

Also worth noting, capitalizing the password matters.

So I'm signed up, but since I'm on the west coast, the draft will be in the middle of my work day. But that's cool, if there only remains 5 teams (which I'm not counting on) there should be plenty of free agents to shuffle around.

............i cant juggle any more.

Well, I can always throw in a few fingers if it'll help ?

............i cant juggle any more.

Well, I can always throw in a few fingers if it'll help ?

Thanks Scottish, but help has already arrived! Thanks to OSUBengal, the official...

Bengalszone League #2 has started!

Here's the details:

League Settings

Setting Value

League ID#: 141833

League Name: Bengalszone League #2

Password: Bengalszone

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Fri Sep 2 4:45pm EDT

If you are already in the 1st league, please don't join the second. Let somebody else get a shot! If that fills up, I'll find another willing member...such as our resident Scotsman?...to help with that one! Remember guy's. Yahoo limits you to 4 free leagues!

I'm in on league #2. Reap the whirlwind, bitches!!! :D

So I have a question: my job has a schedule that tends to change from week to week...what happens if I'm not available for the live draft because of work?

I'm in on league #2. Reap the whirlwind, bitches!!! :D

So I have a question: my job has a schedule that tends to change from week to week...what happens if I'm not available for the live draft because of work?

You can pre-rank your players. Then when it's your turn to pick, you'll automatically get the higest ranked player on your board...

I'm in on league #2.  Reap the whirlwind, bitches!!! :D

Honestly, if I were you, I'd quit that job! :lol: I'm not sure what happens, but I think the highest rated player available becomes yours.

BTW, I'm the commish of the 1st league. Is that draft date okay with the members here in that one?? I'm also opening 2 more spots in that league to 12 teams. (After the Nascar race is over!) That'll be 24 total spots between both. If we need more, fine. The more the better!

Thanks again to OSUBengal! A true Bengalszone Brother! B)

well the official bengalszone leagues are hosted by mods here....urs is like an additional one anyone can join.  ill wait for the official myself...

is it good enough for you yet? <_<

:lol::lol::lol: jditty. Join the damn league already. I'm fully endorsing OSUBengal and his now OFFICIAL Bengalszone League #2!! :player:

Yeah, big ups to OSUBengal for his OFFICIAL 2nd Bengalszone league.

Now if he would only admit that the Buckeyes won the championship in 2002-03 on a botched call... :D

Yeah, big ups to OSUBengal for his OFFICIAL 2nd Bengalszone league.

Now if he would only admit that the Buckeyes won the championship in 2002-03 on a botched call... :D

do I know you? :unsure:

And no, that call was clear as day. People are just bitter because they were stupid enough to claim we had no business being in the game in the first place. Guess they were wrong. :rolleyes:

No, you don't know me. I just wanted to see what you would say...and what you said was about what I thought you would say.

By the way, I'm BN. Nice to meet you.

osu didn't win anything on a botched call you can't grab a receiver before the ball gets there it was a correct call watch the replay. miami got the same call on there last drive had the ball on there own 2 yard line and could not score on four trys. miami was overrated . osu desevred to be the champs because they were the best damn team in the nation so stop hating

osu didn't win anything on a botched call you can't grab a receiver before the ball gets there it was a correct call watch the replay. miami got the same call on there last drive had the ball on there own 2 yard line and could not score on four trys. miami was overrated . osu desevred to be the champs because they were the best damn team in the nation so stop hating

Like I said, I wasn't trying to hate, just wanted to see what someone with the screen name "OSUBengal" would say about a comment like that. And he handled it without using insults or trying to berate me, so I was quite impressed.

Hey, I'm a K-State fan, and you guys handed us our asses in the Fiesta Bowl in 2003-04, so calm down. I'm not "hating."

It was like 3 years ago, and we still have to defend it? For the most part I ignore it, but just for the fun of it... Rewatch the game and you'll see that the Buckeyes would have won it in regulation if they hadn't been jobbed on a bad call. We should have had a 1st down that would have let us run the clock down. Rather than being forced to punt, allowing Miami to score again.

Everyone wants to talk about a "questionable" call in overtime (which was wrongly called Pass Interference... but was holding), but no one mentions that there should have been no overtime, where such a call could have been made.

Miami was a very good team, and could have won it, but they, like the rest of the nation, underestimated us. Had they known our defense was that fast, and prepared for it, they might have beaten us... but on that day, as in every game that season, we were the better team.

Now... can we stop talking about the Buckeyes back in 2002, and talk about the Bengals in 2005?

Like I said, I wasn't trying to hate, just wanted to see what someone with the screen name "OSUBengal" would say about a comment like that. And he handled it without using insults or trying to berate me, so I was quite impressed.

Hey man, the reason no one berated you was because there happen to be a lot of Browns fans that are Buckeyes fans as well. Borwns fans are generally obnoxious about all football related subjects. This is a Bengals fan site. We are the classier Buckeye fans. Not nearly so obnoxious.