Attention Fantasy Footballers!

The Bengalszone Fantasy Football League is OFFICALLY on for the 2005 season! No restrictions except you must promise to have fun. In return I promise I will do whatever it takes to see whoever wants to play here, GETS to play here.

Go get your chump Steeler/Browns/Ravens/Dolphins/Jets/Pats/Titans/Bills/Colts, and the Panthers/Texans/Jags/Broncos/Raiders/Chiefs/Bolts/Beagles/Plowboys Foreskins, and DaBeers/BlueKitties/FudgePackers/ViQueens/'Aints, TamponBay/FaggotNiners, the SeaChickens/HornySheep...whoever, and bring them here for abuse! :lol:

Here's the 1st league's data:

Bengalszone League #1:

ID# 137190

password: getintothezone

**Note! I set it up with all the default settings. The live draft is set for Tue Aug 9 6:30pm MST. Join up, check it out, then negotiate any changes w/ me that you don't like. I'm no Nazi. We will accomodate people as best we can I promise! :player:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in too, if that's cool. However, I already forsee the draft being a problem for me because I have concert tickets for that night. But whatever...you guys can give me all the crappiest players (the Browns team) and I'll find a way to win.

And so begins the trash talking... ^_^

I'm in too, if that's cool. However, I already forsee the draft being a problem for me because I have concert tickets for that night. But whatever...you guys can give me all the crappiest players (the Browns team) and I'll find a way to win.

And so begins the trash talking... ^_^

No worries mate. Just make sure you organize your pre-draft rankings so you can get assortment of players you may or may not get. I don't think you are required to be there to pick.

I played last year and it was good fun - gave some of those other matches a reasoning to be interesting!

If a No.2 league gets underway then I'd certainly be up for it.

Fantasy football is my passion during the season. I swear it is addicting. In my other league we do the fantasy plus package on yahoo. Stattracker absolutly rules!

Let the beatdowns begin!!

I'm in if another league starts up.

In fact, I've created a second league.

The League ID# is 141833 and the password is Bengalszone.

The catch is, the draft is currently scheduled for September 2nd at 4:45pm. Hopefully that works out for most. If not, I think its able to be changed.

I might join. If I do, I don't want to hear y'alls whining. Because, I know I'll whip your alls asses in it. So no whining you lost to a girl after I win it all.

Bring it on girlie!

:P

I might join. If I do, I don't want to hear y'alls whining. Because, I know I'll whip your alls asses in it. So no whining you lost to a girl after I win it all.

girl, the only thing u can beat is...well... :lol: