BENGALS vs colts

jbengals1

ok every week im going to make a prediction on the up coming game and would like any input you have and your predictions

here i go i think this game is going to be lopsided not close like with the titans......i think the BENGALS will be out to prove something and kicking ass and taking names so i think the score will be 31-13 bengals win and get .500 this preseason 2-2 is not a bad preseason and .500 is something to shoot for in regular season

P.S. the bengals are tied for 1st in the nort division "WAY TO GO BENGALS"

I think they will win but it will be a little closer. I actually predict a low scoring game.

I forsee: CIN 20 - INDY 17.

I think that both defenses will play at regular season intensity. The offensive starters will sit after a quarter and final cut evaluations will be made during the rest of the game. This means everyone on the bubble will be going over the top to impress. Look for alot of intense but stalemated series through the second half.

KingWilly

going over the top to impress. Look for alot of intense but stalemated series through the second half.

i also think it will be an intense game with carson palmer showing why he was the top pick in the 4th quarter and throwing atleast 2 touchdowns....but i still think the bengals will be out to prove something by kicking A** and taking names

Bengals 31 - Colts 14

well i would have been right.....if it was'nt for all those points put up from the bengals OWN mistakes.....I'm not giving up though but Marvin Lewis please read this and get a SNAP holder of wavers... that could have been an extra 9 for the GOOD guys and a WIN

I'm not giving up though but Marvin Lewis please read this and get a SNAP holder off waivers

Lee Johnson was cut by the Eagles. Maybe we could pick him up just to be a holder. Before I wouldn't want a guy to be on the roster to just be the holder. After this preseason it looks like it wouldn't hurt.

Lee johnson was cut by the Eagles pick him up just to be a holder. Before I wouldn't want a guy to be on the roster to just be the holder. After this preseason it looks like it wouldn't hurt.

if it can help the bengals win games pay a well qualified holder just to hold the ball.....it would be a great investment and the bengals will WIN more games because of it....just look at our preseason and how many looses we could have prevented with a good holder/kicker

The Bengals need to find someone already on the team to hold the damn ball. Picking up someone just to hold seems a bit wasteful when you do have other holes on the team.