The Bengals VS Titans

jbengals1

this coming weekend the Bengals welcome the titans and this is going to be a true test for Marvin Lewis and the boys.....the titans are 2-0 this preseason and the Bengals are 1-1. This would be a great Boost for the bengals to win this game

any comments ??????? :rolleyes:

One positive thing stands out J they have to come to the Jungle. So hopefully the home town Roar will be like an extra man on the field. I think Jon will get his first TD pass of the year. Im not sure if Peter Warrick will be back for this game from his fathers funeral but it will be good to see him in the game. Look for Carson to lead the offense to two TDs with no ints.

As far as has any rookie had a perfect game? Cant remember any Bengal QB maybe one of our NFL fans knows of another team where this has happened.

Yes Ill agree the steelers are still the team to beat in our division but one thing to think about they dont win in Cincy. Tommy meet Justin thats where the big #90 came from youll be peeling off your back.

Even though the Titans worry me I see a 28-17 win for the big Cats. :)