Steelers to the Rescue!

lambert58

Whats up Bengals!

Sorry about the tough loss to the Rams. I watched some of the game, and although the final score would'nt suggest it, the Bengals played very hard. I think people should look past the scoreboard sometimes and just look at the players faces for a moment. They were busting their asses out there.

But sometimes things just don't work out.

Don't give up on the Bengals!

Now guess what? This is going to be good. My beloved Steelers are going to kick the CRAP out of the RAVENS. We won't allow them to be in the playoffs. Even though our season is over, this will be like a playoff game, because we would love nothing more that to ruin their playoff dreams.

All the Bengals have to do then is KILL the pathetic BROWNS. Come on you guys, I know you can pull that off. DON"T LOSE TO THE BROWNS OK!!! The Steelers will take care of the rest.

Have some faith in us. It's been a dissapointing season, but we are still tough.

The Bengals deserve to be in the playoffs. Ravens fans? Start getting ready for next season.

Steelers 27

Ravens 20

Bengals 28

Browns 13

I'm sorry it has to be this way

Lambert 58

They were busting their asses out there.

But sometimes things just don't work out.

Don't give up on the Bengals!

lambert58 - you're a cool dude. I'm glad you keep grabbing a vine to swing into the Jungle. This quote is important. I didn't see the Bengals give up. The D looked tired but nobody gave up. That's Marvin's mark on this team. That's his legacy and why this team will win a Super Bowl under his leadership.

Bungles suck, but the Squealers swallow.

The bus is a big fat overrated pig who averages 2.? yards a carry because he has a hard time hauling all that azz.

Plexiglas is so see through as to be invisible and useless.

Hines Ward is as worthless as the rest. And Bill Cower is nothing but a big grouchy slobber box.

Hope you're enjoying my company cause I ain't goin nowhere until the season is over.

I dunno Mr. Suckl. I don't think you can hang until Sunday night. Then again...maybe you can. What I'm interested in? Will you be here after the Bengals whoop the Browns, and the Steelers stomp the Ravens. Who IS your team anyway. You're the reincarnation of ravens#1, I say! Nice try, pretender. B)

Bengals 28

Browns 17

Ravens 38

Steelers 6

You saw it here first...

Arizona,

Just six points for the Steelers? You can be as dillusional as I can! I say it's going to be way closer than you think! Pittsburg is playing for pride, and they got that in Spades! B)

The key to the Steelers success has always been Hines Ward's ability to scramble McAlister's brain. The new and improved McAlister will shut him down. Gary Baxter proved last year that he can shut Burress down. Randle El covered by my boy Ed Reed isn't perfect, but good enough. That leaves the Bus vs Ray. hmmmm, about as lopsided as a one boobed Dolly Parton. The six point will come off of the two Ravens' turnovers. Likewise, I expect Turnover Tommy to be in prime form.

Yo Arizona and Jam31!! Let me remind you this is called "Bengalszone.com"!?! If you guy's want your own forum around here, ask B24 and Kirkendall if they can hook you up with an auxillary "Ravens Room", so to speak. It might be a place we Bengal fans could visit. You know. If the worst comes to worse, and the Ravens take the title? God forbid!! B)

:D who cares what a ravens fan thinks.Gees you talk about what ever happened to baby jane..? or is it Rosemary's baby?

the fact is , no matter how hard cleveland has played this year,they're too hurt and too inconsistent to come here and beat the Bengals.And let it be known,the steelers will stop jamal lewis from taking over that game,and the ravens receivers and Anthony wright haven't wowed anyone since the seahawks game,and the seahawks' defense sucks, let alone a little help from the refs that game helped put baltimore in the position they're in..Cincinnati will beat the browns 27-14. Steelers will win on sunday night 20-10.Ravens' play turnover ball all night.Bill cowher gets last laugh on the new version of Jerry Glanville i.e. Brian billick.

I realize that the Steelers have historically dominated the Ravens, but the Steelers are not really good this year. I'm pulling very hard for the Steelers to pull it out, but I honestly (and realistically) don't see the Ravens falling to them. I hope so, I really do so we'll see. Emotion has everything to do with that game.

you got that right, the steelers will shutt down jamall lewis, the steelers do have better corners then the browns do. it will be great , when we beat the browns and then wait for the chickens to play the steelers, they will meet a better run defence and not only that steelers will not give the game to the chickens they will have to earn it. i cant wait untill that night when all of us bengal fans or watching the game it will be like the superbowl. final score steelers 38- 14 , bengals 24 - 13

Bill cowher gets last laugh on the new version of Jerry Glanville i.e. Brian billick.

Yeah but did Glanville ever get a ring?? Show some respect son, Billick is a great coach.

Sorry but if people on here are rooting for the Steelers to stop Jamal, dont get your hopes up, nobody has come close to stopping my boy this year. No smack intended, except of course for Lambert58 :D

Time will tell...........

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill cowher gets last laugh on the new version of Jerry Glanville i.e. Brian billick.

Yeah but did Glanville ever get a ring?? Show some respect son, Billick is a great coach.

Sorry but if people on here are rooting for the Steelers to stop Jamal, dont get your hopes up, nobody has come close to stopping my boy this year. No smack intended, except of course for Lambert58 :D

Time will tell...........

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to admit that I have a little different attitude than most here, but it really doesn't matter that much to me if you win or not. Don't get me wrong, I know what happens if your Ravens lose, and I'll gladly watch the Bengals in the playoffs. But its like I said on another thread. It would be like winning at pool because the other guy scratched on the 8 ball. You win .... it counts .... but it's just not satisfying.

Best I can say is you take care of your game, & we'll take care of ours. What happens, happens. If it goes your way, you get my congratulations and if it doesn't I'm sure youll do likewise.

THIS ALL COMES DOWN TO THAT DAMN SEATTLE AND BALTIMORE GAME!!!!!

Yeah well there were like 8 things we needed to do to win that game and we did them all.

Every team has games slip through their fingers, Ravens and Bengals.

Id say its impossible to break the season down to one game.

"If only Ed Reed didn't drop that INT against you guys in PBS, then we'd have it settled!!!!"

See, it doesn't really make much sense. You were in the driver's seat last week, now we are...

A LOT can happen in 24 hours Sunday. Sounds like you've already given up :(

THIS ALL COMES DOWN TO THAT DAMN SEATTLE AND BALTIMORE GAME!!!!!

It comes down to losing in Arizona, Buffalo, Pittsburgh I and Oakland. The Bengals failed to win those games -- games they should have won -- and now we are dependant on the Steelers to beat the Ravens (god that makes me feel sick).

Boy Josh,

That sure whacks the nail right on the ol' head! :D