Hello Bengal fans

Numba1Raider

The Squeelers suck b a l l s!!!

WELCOME my friend. :lol:

PS, I haven't seen BengalDave around here for a long time.

He's a regular on the Raiders Message Board and I thought I'd drop by to say hi. He's has been really cool with us and I just wanted to return the favor to the Bengal fans.

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to BengalDave and the rest of the Jungle. I think I have one thing in common with the rest of y'all.  The Squeelers suck b a l l s!!!

Oh wow man. Dave's not here. (Sorry. :rolleyes: Couldn't resist ripping off that old "Cheech and Chong" bit.) I can't recall seeing Dave around as of late myself.

Glad to have another member of the Raider Nation aboard. Especially one who knows how to navigate and properly post in the right forums! We are visited regularly by "Kitared," who's a moderator at "Raiderfans.net." Is that where you're from, or another of the many Raider boards? I think there's close to ten of them! Without L.A. having a team, Oakland seems to dominate that market too!

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to BengalDave and the rest of the Jungle. I think I have one thing in common with the rest of y'all.  The Squeelers suck b a l l s!!!

Oh wow man. Dave's not here. (Sorry. :rolleyes: Couldn't resist ripping off that old "Cheech and Chong" bit.) I can't recall seeing Dave around as of late myself.

Glad to have another member of the Raider Nation aboard. Especially one who knows how to navigate and properly post in the right forums! We are visited regularly by "Kitared," who's a moderator at "Raiderfans.net." Is that where you're from, or another of the many Raider boards? I think there's close to ten of them! Without L.A. having a team, Oakland seems to dominate that market too!

Yes I am from rf.net & I also am a member of a few other Raider boards.

Nice to meet you :D