Worst Pitcher on the Reds?

Whur CHad At?

Who is it?

My vote is for David Weathers. We put the guy in when we are winning but he ends up blowing the game, by giving up 6 runs a game. I don't know why we don't understand. You can't keep putting this guy in all of the time, he sucks! The Cubs did it with Latroy Hawkins when he blew a couple of saves, now he is a mid-relief man. Get rid of Weathers and get someone good.

We were still winning when he was removed, but Weathers is far from on my A list.

Right now, at this point in time, for me, it's Paul Wilson. And worst of all, he's our ace! He just signed a 2-year 8.2 million deal before the season. Starts opening day. He's 1-4 with a 7+ ERA. Perhaps that should be more classified in the "disappointment catagory". However, the circumstances of his importance to the team compared to his performance, perhaps he is the worst on the team.

We were still winning when he was removed, but Weathers is far from on my A list.

Right now, at this point in time, for me, it's Paul Wilson. And worst of all, he's our ace! He just signed a 2-year 8.2 million deal before the season. Starts opening day. He's 1-4 with a 7+ ERA. Perhaps that should be more classified in the "disappointment catagory". However, the circumstances of his importance to the team compared to his performance, perhaps he is the worst on the team.

My thoughts exactly.

Here ya go! Reds pitching problems solved! She can hit, too! :D

http://story.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/little_league_pitcher

Girl Pitches Perfect Little League Game

Thu May 19, 3:17 PM ET

OAKFIELD, N.Y. - Katie Brownell is in a Little League all her own. The 11-year-old — the only girl playing in the Oakfield-Alabama Little League program — pitched a perfect game Saturday for her Dodgers. She struck out all 18 batters she faced in the six-inning, 11-0 victory over the Yankees.

Oakfield-Alabama officials said they can't remember anybody ever throwing a perfect game in this western New York league between Buffalo and Rochester.

In two games on the mound, Katie has struck out 32 of 33 batters. And she's hitting .714 through the team's first three games.

"She's been pitching for three years, but she really came on and excelled this year," said team manager Jeff Sage.

Katie was almost pulled out of Saturday's game until the scorekeeper reminded her coach she had a no-hitter going. Katie then kept mowing down the opposition and when the last batter was fanned, the crowd erupted.

"Everybody congratulated me," she said

OAKFIELD, N.Y. - Katie Brownell is in a Little League all her own. The 11-year-old — the only girl playing in the Oakfield-Alabama Little League program — pitched a perfect game Saturday for her Dodgers. She struck out all 18 batters she faced in the six-inning, 11-0 victory over the Yankees.

Oakfield-Alabama officials said they can't remember anybody ever throwing a perfect game in this western New York league between Buffalo and Rochester.

In two games on the mound, Katie has struck out 32 of 33 batters. And she's hitting .714 through the team's first three games.

"She's been pitching for three years, but she really came on and excelled this year," said team manager Jeff Sage.

Katie was almost pulled out of Saturday's game until the scorekeeper reminded her coach she had a no-hitter going. Katie then kept mowing down the opposition and when the last batter was fanned, the crowd erupted.

Reds can't afford her. :ph34r:

Wagner isn't ready. He's been given multiple chances to come into the game with a 4+ run lead, non-save situation, and he's struggled to get outs. He didn't even record an out last night -- walked the only two batters he faced. He threw 11 pitches and only 3 were strikes.

Valentine hasn't been with the club since the beginning of the month.

It's not a matter of wanting or not wanting to trade Graves. It's a matter of someone picking up his $6.2 million contract.

Reds can't afford her. :ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol:

They ought to try though ... even at 11 she probably wouldn't cry as much as some of the ones they have now.

B) I live about 30 miles from there .... and this is the first I've heard of this. Have to go to the Bengals Zone in order to find out what is going on in my own back yard.

Either you're really good .... or all the local papers really suck :lol:

Oh my !

There are so many excellent bad pitchers to choose from !

The Reds have cornered the market on this one !

But,it's not easy to choose just one now that Danny"I put saves in"Graves is gone.

But,if I had to choose the best of the worst right now then my first choice would be Eric Milton,no I mean David Weathers,no I mean Ramone Ortiz,no I mean................aah this ain't fair !

This is a loaded question !!!

As of today, nine (9) major league teams are carrying 11 pitchers.

Twenty (20) teams are carrying 12 pitchers.

One team is carrying 13 pitchers.

Guess which team that would be.

No wonder the Reds pitching staff has been so unlucky.

It seems quite evident to me that the Reds philosophy is you can't get enough of a bad thing.