new guy here

cj4mvp85

Thought I'd say hello...I'm a huge Bengals fan from Atlanta...I'm a youth pastor, but don't hold that against me.

• 2 weeks later...
they just didnt appreciate my opinions because im 13 and the runner of that site called me a dumbass for some reason and i just went off and he blames me then bans me for somethin he started!! :angry:

Great thing about this site. Your comments are judged on their own merit. You are not judged by a single comment ... your age ... race ... religion ... gender etc etc

Mods aren't anal ( mostly ) and give a broad canvas to everyone. Good football talk is really appreciated from any poster without any biases. Trolls are despised in general ... and it's all on one till they're done!

Welcome aboard B)

Mods aren't anal ( mostly )

:blink: Mostly!?! Jeeze Pat, if you're going to talk about me, just come out and use my real name already! :rolleyes:

And cj4mvp85...You'll be fine here I think. Until you mentioned your age, I didn't think you were any younger than most any of the others lads we have here. BTW, if someone does call you something, don't take it personal. It just their opinion of your opinion. Nothing more.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go edit a post where I said no kids your age are interested in posting at sites like this. Boy...was I a dumbass! :D

Mods aren't anal ( mostly )

:blink: Mostly!?! Jeeze Pat, if you're going to talk about me, just come out and use my real name already! :rolleyes:

And cj4mvp85...You'll be fine here I think. Until you mentioned your age, I didn't think you were any younger than most any of the others lads we have here. BTW, if someone does call you something, don't take it personal. It just their opinion of your opinion. Nothing more.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go edit a post where I said no kids your age are interested in posting at sites like this. Boy...was I a dumbass! :D

B) See what I mean Kyle ??

Actually Billy .... I was just kinda throwin the bait out there and waiting to see which one of you would hit first.

I kinda had my money on Kirk really ............ and NO Kirk, I'm not calling you anal. What I'm really doing is complimenting you on your ability to respond quickly and cogently to developing situations. B) REALLY ... I mean it !

:lol:

Actually Billy .... I was just kinda throwin the bait out there and waiting to see which one of you would hit first.

Rest assured Pat that if I see a post by you, I can't help myself but to go and read it! It's like trying not to look when you slowly drive by a really bad car wreck! :lol:

A few days late, but a new another new guy checkin' in. I know how you feel there CJ. I' just turned 14 and the same crap happens to me all the time. Haven't had any problems here yet though.

Rest assured Pat that if I see a post by you, I can't help myself but to go and read it! It's like trying not to look when you slowly drive by a really bad car wreck! :lol:

:lol::lol: I love this place!

" Hi, my name is Billy Broome and I'll be bustin your ass today".

I tell ya .... I'm comin out there Jeepin one of these days .... n when I do ... make sure to leave a couple days open on your calendar cause we'll have a lot of catching up to do.

A few days late, but a new another new guy checkin' in. I know how you feel there CJ. I' just turned 14 and the same crap happens to me all the time. Haven't had any problems here yet though.

Welcome to the Board NJ ............. and like I said to Kyle .... age around here is totally irrelevant .... as are all descriptives. Bengals fan is the main thing .... and in some cases even that doesn't apply because we have resident fans of other teams who post here regularly and are always welcomed.