I am new to the BENGALS board!

BengalsBIGGESTfan

:D I am new to this board. Never been here before or even knew about this board. I am glad to have found this board. I hope to meet and talk to many others about the Bengals. By the way, I hope the Bengals beat the Rams by a big score tomorrow.

B) RANDY

• 3 weeks later...

Hey fellow Bengal fans. I moved to Denver three years ago from Dayton, and I've been enjoying reading the posts on this board. As you can imagine, if anyone in CO wants to talk football, it always revolves around the Broncos, and I've about had it!! (You thought Browns fans were obnoxious). Needless to say, I was very glad they got blown out last week. Anyway, I've been a Bengals fan since I was 6 ('75), and I'm glad I've found a place other than Bengals.com (which rules) to share and get information regarding my favorite team. Keep the great topics coming. WHO DEY!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am glad to have found a place to talk Bengals, I am syuck out here in New York and there are very few of us here, soon enough however some may start jumping on the wagon. I look foward to hearing information about the Bengals that I wouldn't hear any other place. Hear is to 2004!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Also you might have seen me send in jungle noise Im Kelty

I've seen you there with regularity. You'll find this board far superior to "Jungle Noise". The people that post/moderate/write articles here are well schooled and articulate. If you're a real football fan, you'll enjoy your time here!! Welcome aboard!! B)

Also newbies be aware there is a thread in the General Discussions forum on "Forum Member Diversity." I find this subject quite enlightening of the types of people who make up this group of Bengal fans. Please feel free to comment there as far as what you do, and where you live at least. Anything else contributed is purely up to your discretion. B)