Women guys think are hot, but I dont

not-another

This is a list of women guys think are hot, and I think are downright dogs.

Uma Thurman- Too skinny, too tall, not enough junk in the trunk and bumpers, looks like a man.

Paris Hilton- see above comment.

Julia Roberts- Her mouth reminds me of a horses mouth.

Cameron Diaz- Ewwww.

Lindsay Lohan- She would be pretty if she wasnt orange, she needs to go get a real tan; not fake tan that makes her look orange.

The End!

Uma Thurman- Too skinny, too tall, not enough junk in the trunk and bumpers, looks like a man.

Cameron Diaz- Ewwww.

Lindsay Lohan- She would be pretty if she wasnt orange, she needs to go get a real tan; not fake tan that makes her look orange.

The End!

I think all of the above are pretty hot, except for Uma Thurman. She can be hot sometimes...9.jpg

but sometimes she looks like this... uma.thurman.jpg

--------

ParisHilto_Ausse_300x435.jpg

julia-roberts.jpg

str%20cameron%20diaz.jpg

2737112_lindsaylohan2_200x200.jpg

All pretty hot if u ask me!

Personally I think their all hounds and wouldn't touch them with Billy Broomes' let alone mine!

Cameron Diaz- Ewwww.

The End!

Uma is overrated definitely.

I saw Paris Hilton on David Letterman the other day, she didn't look bad.

South Park killed her ass though. ('stupid whore')

Julia Roberts-I dont really feel anything towards her.

Cameron Diaz- she's aight

Lindsey Lohan-she does look orange, and she has freckles all over her body.

She does have some big ass tit-tays though. Sometimes I see her in pictures looking hot, and sometimes its just like eh....very inconsistent with her photos.

• 4 weeks later...

Cameron Diaz- Ewwww.

The End!

Uma is overrated definitely.

I saw Paris Hilton on David Letterman the other day, she didn't look bad.

South Park killed her ass though. ('stupid whore')

Julia Roberts-I dont really feel anything towards her.

Cameron Diaz- she's aight

Lindsey Lohan-she does look orange, and she has freckles all over her body.

She does have some big ass tit-tays though. Sometimes I see her in pictures looking hot, and sometimes its just like eh....very inconsistent with her photos.

Uma Thurman - After watching Kill Bill Volume 2 my wife insisted she has prettier feet than my beloved Uma. I said nothing out loud of course, but in my mind I threw up in my own mouth. She's got to be kidding, right? Look, Uma is a fabulous babe, I even named my favorite dog after her, but she's an actress first and foremost and that means allowing herself to be portrayed looking less than perfect. So if you want pure fluff stuff with no talent whatsoever pick a Tara Reid and admit that it doesn't matter if your favorite eye candy has any talent beyond getting drunk and dropping to her knees. There's no shame in that.

Julia Roberts - No argument. Too much teeth being shown frightens most creatures. It's actually been proven by scientists studying the predator/prey relationship. Don't believe me? Well go to the zoo and flash a big steady smile at the monkey cage. You'll be picking monkey poop out of your hair for a week.

Paris Hilton. Never understood the attraction until I saw her yesterday in a Carl's Jr. hamburger commercial. Really nice looking meat. More impressively, it was the first and only time I'd ever seen her without that constant vacant stare featuring one lazy eye. If I ever met her I'd probably surrender to my curiousity and punch her in the face just to see if things would even up. (I'm probably kidding about that.)

Cameron Diaz - Like Uma Thurman, more of an actress than a traditional beauty. Just don't take that actress thing too far because I've been tortured by Charlies Angels on more than one plane flight. Looked great with long hair in "The Mask" but now she looks like a lazy housewife who cut all of her hair off because it takes too much time and effort to keep nice.

Lindsey Lohan - Way too young for my tastes, but that could easily change if she drops Herbie the Love Bug style roles for more adult acting gigs that feature gratuitous nudity. You see I've got this thing for freckles and orange skin as long as big ass tit-tays are also involved.

Ok, my turn.....

I'm a Equal Opportunity Employer, so to speak when it comes to the beautiful babies.

Of course we have the lovely Halle Berry...

No argument there

halle84thumb.jpg

Next, we have Jessica Rabbit, aka Melyssa Ford

Straight outta Canada

ford10thumb.jpg

Ms. Desperate Housewife herself, Eva Longoria....I don't watch the show, but damn, she's Fwoine

long38thumb.jpg

And the other Eva, Ms. Mendes.....sexy sexy

mendes43thumb.jpg

Finally, Scarlett Johansen (sp?)

Something about her......can't really describe it....

scarlett4thumb.jpg

And there you have it......debate away ladies and gemmelnen. B)

Ok, my turn.....

I'm a Equal Opportunity Employer, so to speak when it comes to the beautiful babies.

If the topic is hotties who aren't really all that hot you've got to leave Halle Berry of the list. She seems like she might be a little twisted in the head, but she's fun to look at.

Eva Mendes seems like a more appropriate choice though. She's sorta like the Beatles...more pleasing when all of the parts are examined in their complete form than piece by piece. I've always felt she can be very goofy looking and incredibly hot in the same scene. Probably true of Scarlett Johansen as well.

As for the others, I've never watched a minute of Desperate Houswives, and I wouldn't know who Melyssa Ford was even if I had just rolled off of her.

Whatever happened to the pics of not another? It's like they dissappeared.

She is our resident hot POA in the zone. And a Mt Sterling KY girl too!

id bang all of them besides julia roberts. shes ugly as hell. none of them on that list are top notch though.

Could you clarify this please.

When you say "besides" do you mean "instead of" or "next to" ?