25. DEN Shaun Cody – DT

26. NYJ Heath Miller – TE

27. ATL Brodney Poole – S

28. SD Khalif Barnes - OT

29. IND Antaj Hawthorn - DT

30. PIT Fabian Washington - CB

31. PHI David Pollack – DE/OLB

32. NE David Baas – C/G

Like ALL mock draft -- I found your perspective interesting!

I believe you did a good job -- but like, probably, other fans I have my favorite that you let get away!! ;)

I still am rooting for us to draft David Pollack in the first round.

Thankfully, we are less than three weeks away from making all the mocks like the last draft choice -- irrelevant.

BUT, until then, I enjoy seeing what others believe will be the directions of the draft by the Bengals.

P.S. I still have a strange feeling that the Bengals (Mikee) might just take one of the top four WR -- with Mark Clayton being the most likely candidate. But, if Williams, Edwards or Williamson slip -- I think we just might end up with one of them. Which really would not bother me that much.

:):(:lol:B):D:o :player: :wacko:

I too have a feeling we will draft a receiver in round 1. If williamson is there we should take him. Or I would aslo be happy if we traded down a couple of spots and took Roddy White. Clayton is good, but he isn't the big speedy deep threat we need. We already have two possesion recievers.

I am still hoping Marcus Spears falls to us at 17.

I too have a feeling we will draft a receiver in round 1. If williamson is there we should take him. Or I would aslo be happy if we traded down a couple of spots and took Roddy White. Clayton is good, but he isn't the big speedy deep threat we need. We already have two possesion recievers.

I am still hoping Marcus Spears falls to us at 17.

Actually, Mark Clayton is a ton faster than I have previously given him credit for. I believe he went sub 4.4 at the combine. That being the case, he is plenty fast enough to get deep. One comparison for Clayton that I keep hearing bandied about...Marvin Harrison. Harrison was not the most highly regarded in his draft either, I believe three or four receivers went ahead of him, including the immortal Eddie Kennison. If they got Clayton, I would not be upset about it myself.

Clayton is FAST and QUICK -- he would be a faster version of Warrick.

Would contribute to the team as an excellent kickoff and punt return candidate while he learns the offense.

I would be happy with Clayton.

I would be depressed is the sloth called Spears is drafted by the Bengals. He takes to many plays off. :lol:;):P

The draft is still too far away. :(

I too have a feeling we will draft a receiver in round 1.

Dunno if I'm ready to make the call it'll be WR at 17, but yeah, it's beginning to smell a lot like offense. FWIW, in his article today, DDN's Ludwig notes that C Chris Spencer -- who came by for a pre-draft visit yesterday -- is among those the Bengals are considering at 17.