Shazor Train- 4th round departure? Merged topics.

Jump on the train!

Shazor. Shazor. Shazor. Shazor.

BN1281

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said that I wanted him at 17...I just think that we should get him if we trade down or in the 2nd round. I just want Shazor to be a Bengal at the end of the day, but I'm not naive enough to believe that we would take him as early as #17.

I see the Bengals trading down, and I think that he will still be there and we should get him to create one of the most gifted and devastating young FS/SS combos in the NFL. I do like Davis, but Shazor is the man.

And the train keeps rollin'... :player:

BN1281

The Resident Draft Guru, the Guru-vy one, chrishcovga, is officially on the Shazor Train. His new mock has us taking him at 48.

Rumblin' down the tracks... :player:

BN1281

• 2 weeks later...
Jump on the train!

Shazor. Shazor. Shazor. Shazor.

BN1281

Unfortunately unless the three that want him are named Marvin, Mike and (pick one) Katie, PB Jr., John Cooper or Jim Lippincott, it doesn't matter.

That goes for ALL of our dream picks.

And Mike Brown and Katie arent even in the War Room I bet.

Both Nicholson and Bullocks should be around when Bengals pick in 3rd.

As for Shazor, the Lions should take him at #41. Their SS starter last year is a 34-year-old UFA who they proly won't re-sign and they released a veteran backup SS this week. Point blank they need a SS much more than the Bengals and will move to get one early in draft unless they pick up a free agent before.

heh, we'll see :-)

As for Shazor, the Lions should take him at #41. Their SS starter last year is a 34-year-old UFA who they proly won't re-sign

...and this fellow used to be a Bengal....

Jump on the Donte Nicholson train instead - particularly in round 2

Nicholson's overrated, he showed that when he had terrible practices at the Shrine Game, I don't think he was even invited to the Senior Bowl, I say Shaze at the the end of Round 1 after trading down.

Couldn't have said it any better, to hell with Nicholson and Shazor at the bottom of the first. Trading down worked last year and will get us what we want in the second.

WHODEY !!!

I think that trading down would be the best option right now, although ArmyBengal had a pretty decent point about needing a LB in his thread in the Bengals forum. I think we need Shazor and a LB in 1-2. But we still need Shazor...that is without question. At least to those of us on the train.

Chugga Chugga, b**ch.

Even though i'm all for Shazor, i think when it comes down to their pick even if Shazor is still there Brimmer will be the pick, this wouldnt make me upset (eventhough we'd be missing out on a potential star), why do i say this, because last year Marvin loved Brimmer, and i'm sure that hasnt changed...and last year Marvin drafted guys he liked that fit and he likes Brimmer and he fits...personally i'd be happy with any of these four saftey's Davis/Shazor/Brimmer/Nicholson