hey there

Ickeyshuffler

Just noticed this section - still getting a feel for the site. I suppose I will introduce myself here. I'm from Seattle, now live in Oregon, and have actually never been to Cincinnati. That said, I've been a die-hard Bengals fan since I was 5 years old. I thought the uniforms were cool, and inexplicably have been hooked ever since. Plus, since I got on board just in time to weather the worst decade in sports history, I've endured so much abuse and stuck through it that there's no quitting now! SB here we come!

My avatar is a pic of me at 6 or 7 yrs old dressed as Ickey Woods for Halloween - took an old bike helmet, painted it orange, and made stripes out of electric tape. Mom made the shirt and pants and I proceeded to do the ickey shuffle on many a front porch.

Anyhow, this is a wonderful site considering people post frequently and I can actually get some non-Hobson bengals news and info -- and updated more often than hobson's site, too!. Thanks to all of you regulars for making it that way.