'Boys Lasso DT Ferguson

Looks like Williams to the Vikes. From profootballtalk.com...

Jay Glazer of FoxSports.com reports that free-agent defensive tackle Pat Williams has agreed to terms with the Vikings on a three-year, $13 million contract, including $6 million in bonus bonus.

Incentives can push the value of the deal to $15 million.

That's a little...annoying. Even with resigning TJ we could have done that... <_<

Looks like Williams to the Vikes. From profootballtalk.com...
Jay Glazer of FoxSports.com reports that free-agent defensive tackle Pat Williams has agreed to terms with the Vikings on a three-year, $13 million contract, including $6 million in bonus bonus.

Incentives can push the value of the deal to $15 million.

That's a little...annoying. Even with resigning TJ we could have done that... <_<

Williams is 32 so I think that is why the #s aren't as high. Jets should be ok. They can't afford paying another D-linemen huge $$ w/ Abe, Ellis and Robertson. I think a decent vet is all you need there.

They called and wanted to schedule a visit. Williams told them he wasn't doing visits, just taking offers (he already had both the Jets and Vikes after him). They declined to join the derby. Can't say I blame them, it's just that Williams turned out to be a bit more affordable than I thought. Of course, had they gotten involved it's possible Williams still would have went to the Vikes, just at a higher price.