Sigs...

skyline

I've recently started playing around with making different Bengals graphics, and I thought I would start uploading different things here in case anyone was interested. These are the first two sigs I've made...pretty simple. Nothing too in depth...

If anyone is interested in using either of these, just let me know and I'll be happy to put your forum username on one, and get you all set up...

Also, if anyone has any specific requests, I'll be glad to do what I can. If there's a particular picture you'd like to use, color scheme you want, etc. etc. I'll be happy to take your request. Just keep in mind that I'm a very busy person, so if you make a specific request, don't expect a result the next day :)

Thanks!

post-4-1106944249.jpg

I sent you a PM, skyline, so check it out and see what you might be able to do.

Thanks.

BN1281

I don't need Skyline to make one with half-naked girl pics...I already have those in my sig.

That would just be a waste of his time :D

BN1281

Hey Sky, could I get one like Bengalsdomination but with Carson instead of Deltha?? If not, let me get the one like yours with Carson only instead of my whole user name, just put Army Bengal. Thanks, I think those are sweet !! Can those also be used as wallpaper ?? Just curious... Thanks again..

WHODEY !!!

Hey Sky, could I get one like Bengalsdomination but with Carson instead of Deltha?? If not, let me get the one like yours with Carson only instead of my whole user name, just put Army Bengal. Thanks, I think those are sweet !! Can those also be used as wallpaper ?? Just curious... Thanks again..

WHODEY !!!

I can get that set up for you...

As for wallpapers, I plan to make some eventually. I'll probably use the pics fromall the bengals.com walls just released, except I'll make them look good. It looks like a little kid designed the ones on bengals.com...

Hey Sky, could I get one like Bengalsdomination but with Carson instead of Deltha??  If not, let me get the one like yours with Carson only instead of my whole user name, just put Army Bengal.  Thanks, I think those are sweet !!  Can those also be used as wallpaper ??  Just curious...  Thanks again..

WHODEY !!!

I can get that set up for you...

As for wallpapers, I plan to make some eventually. I'll probably use the pics fromall the bengals.com walls just released, except I'll make them look good. It looks like a little kid designed the ones on bengals.com...

Sweet, thanks !!! I appreciate the time !!!

WHODEY !!!