Fantasy Nascar league

WHO DEY AGAIN?

Everyone,

Your invited to join the free Nascar fantasy league that I set up on Yahoo. The group name is: bengalszone nascar league

the password is : bengals

It's easy to set up a Yahoo account if you don't have one. I didn't set a limit on members joining. Hope to see you there. :player:

Dude! You absolutely ROCK!! I'm definitely in like a MF'er! B)

Everyone,

Your invited to join the free Nascar fantasy league that I set up on Yahoo. The group name is: bengalszone nascar league

the password is : bengals

It's easy to set up a Yahoo account if you don't have one. I didn't set a limit on members joining. Hope to see you there. :player:

WHO DEY, what is the group ID number? I can't join this private group without it! Nor can anyone else for that matter. C'mon man!! I'm chompin' at the bit!

LOL

Exactly how will this Nascar thing work?

Terry Tate! :o In the Nascar Forum!?! :blink: Damn! I feel honored! Well my friend...I can't say I'm an authority on this type of fantasy contest because this is the first time I've participated here as well!

Like the learning experience was in fantasy football, I'm hoping this will be equally as fun! You may as well jump in with both feet, as I'm doing here. If I'm gonna be

drowned in a sea of inexperience...dammit, I want some company!

Just sign up like WHO DEY posted, (finally furnishing all the info, thank you very much sir!) and hope for the best!

• 3 weeks later...

Since we only had five guys in this league, I invited a co-worker/Nascar nut friend of mine if he'd like to join, which he eagerly did. His name is Bill Hogan, and he lives out here in Arizona, as I do. I must tell you guys a horrible truth about him though...he's a die hard Oakland Raider fan. I hope we can deal with his shame!

• 4 weeks later...