In just over 30 something days

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW - we should start a fantasy league this year. So far, all I know that would join is you, me, Kev, and maybe Who Dey.

Of course I'm in! We should insist bengalboomer7 join too due to his off the cuff 'dissing us Nascar lovers (a.k.a. gear grindin' REAL men!) These detractors know not what they're missing! B)

Really?

It's good quick fun. We had two football leagues setup from BengalsZone members this year. (I don't know who won b/c I sucked bad).

You will become addicted though; I sure as hell am. :lol::lol:

NASCAR is the second most watched television sport now. Anyone that disses NASCAR, is just, well, following the same old talking points of years past -- other than cars and a few drivers, it resembles nothing like the past (even the tracks are changing to more marketed regions). I don't think BB is slamming nascar though.

BB, and those that make fun of NASCAR, give the Daytona 500 a try. That was the first race I watched and man, I was addicted ever since.

I heard if there's a new track built in either Seattle or New York, it will take away the Darlington track.

We had two football leagues setup from BengalsZone members this year. (I don't know who won b/c I sucked bad).

WTF!?! Josh...HELLO!!!...You were the CHAMP in Bengalszone 2 league! I wish I sucked that bad! I'll have to go post the news in that forum too! Sheesh! I can't believe you didn't know! :lol:

We had two football leagues setup from BengalsZone members this year.  (I don't know who won b/c I sucked bad).

WTF!?! Josh...HELLO!!!...You were the CHAMP in Bengalszone 2 league! I wish I sucked that bad! I'll have to go post the news in that forum too! Sheesh! I can't believe you didn't know! :lol:

Holy CRAP! I did win. This is farkin' cool....

You're all inferior to my fantasy intellect. Bow to me. :ph34r:

BTW - we should start a fantasy league this year. So far, all I know that would join is you, me, Kev, and maybe Who Dey.

I would love to guys! For all you fantasy Nascar bashers out there: Don't knock it until you try it. I was once just like you then I gave it a try and it's fun.

Now fantasy golf is another story. I see no excitement in that.

You guys don't see the profit involved though. It takes 2 minutes a week to set your lineup and click DONE. It's over. Next, you reap the rewards.

Two things:

1. I'm addicted to fantasy sports

2. It gives me something to do during the slow hours at work. (well, it really doesn't even have to be slow, I do it anyway. :lol::lol: )

So that makes Billy, Kev, Who Dey Again, and myself. Like to get a few more....

Yep only 34 days to go till the Budshoot out and Daytona Cup testing starts in 3 days. Looking foward to getting back to watching racing. Sucks that the Chile Bowl is not on SPEED.

Welcome to Bengalszone Tonyfan20. I must say you're the first member I've seen post in the Nascar forum first! I personally think the NFL and Nascar compliment each other. Others obviously don't.

semiotter Posted on Jan 8 2005, 03:14 PM

NASCAR , I just dont get it??   But I know alot of people really love it. I tried it but , man it aint happening..  

To each his own... :D

Quick question: What's the "Chile Bowl"? (Please...no comments from the peanut gallery. :rolleyes: )

Sorry my bad spelled it wrong. It is called the Chili Bowl and it is a big Midget race that takes part in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This year there are a few Cup guys running it. Tony Stewart and Kasey Kahne the most famous of the group. The Main race is tonight. ONly 50 laps. Should be a great race.

Sorry my bad spelled it wrong. It is called the Chili Bowl and it is a big Midget race that takes part in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This year there are a few Cup guys running it. Tony Stewart and Kasey Kahne the most famous of the group. The Main race is tonight. ONly 50 laps. Should be a great race.

Well let us know how either of those guys do. That race probably has just regional TV coverage, which leaves me out here in Arizona.

Sorry guys, no power for almost four days, but I just don't dig fantasy sports, but I'll give it a go. I like Nascar some, I could never watch a whole race just the last 50 or so laps, however, I used to go to the Brickyard 400 for free and going to a race is awesome!

This would be my first ever attempt at fantasy anything!

Sorry guys, no power for almost four days

Ice storms?

but I just don't dig fantasy sports, but I'll give it a go.

You don't have to play if you don't want to of course! It's totally up to you...and your power company! :P

Well let us know how either of those guys do. That race probably has just regional TV coverage, which leaves me out here in Arizona.

Well Kasey didn't make the A Main which is the main race. Tony did but on lap 12 he wrecked and was out so he finished 2nd last.