Cant we all be real?

daquixers

I dont understand this at all. There is all this crazy smack and no one wants to talk real facts.

Buffalo's Offense: 25th

Cinci's Defense: 27th

Advantage: Buffalo

Cinci's Offense: 15th

Buffalo's Defense: 3rd

Advantage: Buffalo

It should be a close game. Buffalo's defense is easily in the TOPS of the game and there special teams is better than ANY team bar none. That being said, Cinci's offense is starting to come on, but there defense isnt that good and either is there Special Teams. Should be a good game.

Bledsoe vs Kitna --- Tie

McGahee vs Johsnon --- McGahee (ESPN calls him the best RB in the NFL right now)

Moulds vs Johnson --- Tie

I don`t know where you got those rankings ?

The Bengals are ranked 14TH overall in Offense

and they have the 24TH overall Defense.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-...ar?sort_col_1=4

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-...ar?sort_col_1=4

So your 1st post should read.

Buffalo's Offense: 25th

Cinci's Defense: 24th

Advantage BENGALS

Then it should go on to say

Cinci's Offense: 14th

Buffalo's Defense: 3rd

Advantage BENGALS

Because the Bengals have played 9 games against top 10 Defenses.

They have played 4 games against teams that had the #1 ranked

Defense that week and we went 3-1 in those game. We are 4-2

at home this season and 10-4 overall at home since Marvin Lewis

became the Head Coach.

The Bills are 2-4 on the road this season with their 2 road wins coming

at the hands of the Dolphins and Seahawks.

Record of Buffalo's last four opponents: 18-34

Record of Bengal's last four opponents: 35-17

Kitna= better than Bledsoe

McGahee has a lower average yards per carry than Rudi

And Moulds better than Chad Johnson is f**king laughable ! :lol:

Sorry about that. I got those stats from another forum. I should have known to look them up myself. My appologies.

Although I do think McGhaee is better than Rudi and I do think that 4 time pro-bowler Eric Moulds is better than Johnson. But thats just my opinion.

Sorry about the stats again.

I do think that 4 time pro-bowler Eric Moulds is better than Johnson.

You Bills fans continue to make yourselves look sooo intelligent. :lol::lol:

Dont know if id take Moulds over Johnson but it would be close. But i would tak Moulds/Evans over Chad/TJ. Thing about Moulds is, he's one of the few players left that played under Marv Levy. He is a true leader, by both what he does and what he says.

AFTERWARD Moulds noted, “I don’t know if the other guys quit on the play, but I was always taught when I came here with Marv Levy that you don’t stop fighting.

“Guys like Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed and Bruce Smith always showed me that you don’t stop no matter what the score is because that uniform you’ve got on is bigger than your name.”

He added, “I don’t know if guys realize that. Maybe I did a poor job of letting them know that. I think I have to bring up the fact that there were great players here that played before (them) and (they)’ve got to respect those uniforms.”

Hopefully, all 52 of his teammates get the message

Stats are something you look at when the year is over.

The stats for the year on both teams do not tell the story on how they have been playing the last 4-5 games. Teams come together, key players get injured, or get healthy - you get my point.

Both teams have been playing some very good football. This should be a good game, and the only way I would be truly disappointed is if one of our teams does not show up at all. I don't expect that to happen.

Tomorrow we will know who was better on that Sunday, in that weather, with those players, at your stadium.

It's good to play a good team for a change, our Bills have been rolling over these college teams lately. Good teams want to measure themselves against other teams that are playing well.

The stats for the year on both teams do not tell the story on how they have been playing the last 4-5 games. Teams come together, key players get injured, or get healthy - you get my point.

Both teams have been playing some very good football. This should be a good game, and the only way I would be truly disappointed is if one of our teams does not show up at all. I don't expect that to happen.

Tomorrow we will know who was better on that Sunday, in that weather, with those players, at your stadium.

It's good to play a good team for a change, our Bills have been rolling over these college teams lately. Good teams want to measure themselves against other teams that are playing well.

Good Post.

and I do think that 4 time pro-bowler Eric Moulds is better than Johnson. But thats just my opinion.

:lol: lmfao. yeah right cj is easily identified as one of the best receivers in the league right there with T.O. and Moss. :player:

and T.O. and Moss both dont have as many pro-bowl appearances as Moulds ...

again --- im not good at smack talking - its stupid.

The only way I'll be disappointed is if the Bengals fail to take care of the business of dispatching these journeyman bums. A loss to the stinking Bills at this stage of the season is a disaster. What are you gonna do to lose to the Bills? Not execute? Not play physically enough? Freeze up and make stupid mistakes? There's really no good reason to lose to these generic plodders. If you make these guys look like world-beaters, the wheels have fallen off.

KILL the friggin' BILLS.