How many yards will the Bengals get

rtconner

I think we will have a huge running game!  Rudi the Reindeer gets 154 yds. :)  I think it will be a big one for special teams too.

Yeah, Rudi rushes for a note and a half against the 3rd best rushing D -- OK? good luck with that, and your special teams will have a good day against um -- THE BEST SPECIAL TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE? Yeah ok, go back to dreamland you fary.

I know you think it sounds far fetched, but I am sure this is the plan. I just have a feeling our running game will really click tomorrow and when it does, not even a top defense will be able to stop it. Kitna + his little hands = running game!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these BILLS FANS think it will be a cake walk here SUNDAY..OMG are they that stupid??? Some one tell im not reading their statements right. Cuz we know that come SUNDAY its gonna be a big ole ORANGE and BLACK PARTY!!!

I cant wait to hear all of your excuses. Here, ill give you a few.

God, i mean Carson wasn't playing

We abandonded our running game to early

It was just Bad coaching

bad play calling

There, I bet I see at least 2 of those excuses come monday morning.

Good luck, youll need it.

Sounds like he's had alot of practice coming up with excuses. Par for the course for a Bills fan I'd say.