Spikes is overrated!

jjakq27

he wants to be in buffalo and I'm loving it... Kitna is gonna have a sore ass next week b/c your o-line is so s**tty that we'll be blitzing like crazy... Kitna cant handle strong pressure so he better be expecting it..

Make sure all you Bill's fans come back online on Monday to recieve all the s**t you deserve. You can't possibly think they can hold down our high-powered offense. Kitna or Palmer will piss all over Spikes and the rest of your "blitzing like crazy" defense.

You were saying??

:lol:B)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever dude. He's better than any LB we have.

Disagree. Landon Johnson has played very well even though he is a rookie.

Spikes made a nice play on the INT. But one of the guys next to me asked me if Spikes was hurt because he hadn't heard his name or seen him in on a play up to that point.

Old man,

Playmakers make plays. If you had to pick a play that turned the ball game around it would have to be that INT. He also had a fumble recovery. and his 3 tackles, maybe they just ran away from him.

If you want to talk disappointing how about Chad Johnson, Nate shut him down completely.

Nate didn't do s**t. The lack of Palmer and the disappointing showing of Kitna, combined with the lack of our starting center allowing your defensive line to have a good day doomed Johnson.

Old man,

Playmakers make plays. If you had to pick a play that turned the ball game around it would have to be that INT. He also had a fumble recovery. and his 3 tackles, maybe they just ran away from him.

If you want to talk disappointing how about Chad Johnson, Nate shut him down completely.

The play that was the difference maker was

the blocked punt. It made the game go from being tied

to us losing.

Spikes had 3 tackles and 1 INT that was thrown right at him.

London Fletcher looked more impressive than Spikes did.

And the only person that COULD shut down CJ is the guy that

throws him the ball.

Old man,

Playmakers make plays.  If you had to pick a play that turned the ball game around it would have to be that INT.  He also had a fumble recovery. and his 3 tackles, maybe they just ran away from him. 

The play that was the difference maker was

the blocked punt. It made the game go from being tied

to us losing.

Spikes had 3 tackles and 1 INT that was thrown right at him.

London Fletcher looked more impressive than Spikes did.

And the only person that COULD shut down CJ is the guy that

throws him the ball.

AND A FUMBLE RECOVERY!!! Fletcher always plays like that. he makes the tackles Spikes makes the plays. Show me two better linebackers on one team in the NFL.

CJ got owned. He's supposed to be like 7-11 always open, and I just didn't see it. Our seondary is sick.

Yeah Rudi got his but we didn't get burned deep and thats how you guys are affective.

Yeah, nate shut him down.

Maybe I don't get it but 2 catches for 10 yards I a pretty weak game for the best wideout in the AFC.

All I'm saying is if he's so great than he should be able to get open to help his QB. You notice he didn't open his big mouth or send anything in the mail this week. He knew what he was up against.

:rolleyes:

Did you even watch or listen to the game ?

Kitna over threw Chad or under threw him ALOT.

How in the hell does that equal = Nate shutting him down ? :huh:

You see, when a guy is covered its hard to throw right to him.

When your supposed #1 recievr in the AFC has 2, count'em as you like to say, two catches for 10 yards and is covered by one guy the whole game I call that getting shut down.

You can tell me whatver you want, aside from Rudi getting 130 (30 was garbage) we shut you down.

7-11 my a$s

When your supposed #1 recievr in the AFC has 2, count'em as you like to say, two catches for 10 yards and is covered by one guy the whole game I call that getting shut down.

You can tell me whatver you want, aside from Rudi getting 130 (30 was garbage) we shut you down.

7-11 my a$s

What about WillieS? Off day yesterday? Or did he get owned like Chad?

Sorry, but Takeo was a big-time playmaker against us. An interception that SHOULD have had one of our lineman BLOCKING him in the first place, a fumble recovery -- along with the punt block from Peters -- sealed our doom.

How in the hell does that equal = Nate shutting him down ?

2 Receptions for 10 yards. Whether or not it was thrown to him, Kitna couldn't get into Chad. Whether or not it was shutdown or poor QB play, the secondary had Kitna guessing with ZERO confidence after we scored the first points of the game -- what happened to the no-huddle offense earlier? We moved it, but stopped doing it -- therefore not moving it.

Oh come on now, Rudi had 50 yards in the first Quarter; typically not a garbage quarter.

Sorry, but Takeo was a big-time playmaker against us.

Of course. Crappy opponent = big day for Spikes. Just like clockwork. He'll probably have more picks and sacks next week versus the Niners. Then he'll go poof vs. Pitt.

He'll make his share of plays but I still don't think he is a "take the game over" kind of player. Joisey, I am glad I am not the only one that feels this way.

Up until the INT he wasn't much of a factor. The guy next to me asked if he was even in the game yesterday.

Sorry, but Takeo was a big-time playmaker against us.

Of course. Crappy opponent = big day for Spikes. Just like clockwork. He'll probably have more picks and sacks next week versus the Niners. Then he'll go poof vs. Pitt.

He'll make his share of plays but I still don't think he is a "take the game over" kind of player. Joisey, I am glad I am not the only one that feels this way.

Up until the INT he wasn't much of a factor. The guy next to me asked if he was even in the game yesterday.

Not a take the game over kind of player? Thats what he did. After that INT it WAS game over!

You are in denial and its understandable.

Oh, and I've already said Willis got shut down, if he had been healthy in the second half I think he would have broken 100, he is a second half runner cause he wears out the D, but whatever, you definately took him out of the game.

and the 30 i was refering to was the last 30 he got at the end of the game, we weren't really trying. but whatever, he played well.

Nah, it was game over after the punt. Props to Peter. Nice play.

And if Palmer was healthy it would have been a different game. So don't use the "what if" line for Willis. He was contained while he was healthy and had a 14 point lead in the first half.

I don't give a sh*t if Palmer played, the Bills still would have won the game. But the fact is Palmer didn't play and nothing can change that.

Then why is your friend, or is it you, saying what Willis "would have done" if he didn't get hurt? We could play that game all day. :wacko:

No doubt if Palmer would have played it would have been different. Willis had his worst day as a starter thats a fact.

Please tell us some more stories on how big Willis is gonna run it down our throats.

2.3 yard per run. Good thing he had that long one or he would have averaged in the 1's.

7-11 my a$s

You see, Johnson wasn't covered, he was overthrown, underthrown, stood around open staring at kitna as he threw the ball the wrong way, etc.

You didn't shut us down, the Patriots shut us down for you by keeping Palmer out of the game.

I can understand the Bengals fans distain for some of these Bills fans but to say that Chad Johnson didn't get shut down or the TKO is overrated is asinine.

Like it or not Nate Clements blanketed CJ all day. Did you forget the TD pass that CJ "had" then got knocked away by Clements and then thrown to the ground by him? And just as a FYI.....QB's @ times purposely underthrow balls so the WR has to come back to them.

As for TKO.....perhaps he quite wasn't the playmaker in Cin that he's now in Buffalo. Jerry Gray has gone out of his way to design packages that wrap around a players playmaking ablility. Maybe that was not done in CIN, I'm not sure. But as of right now, TKO is definitely not overrated. He's everything the Bills expected and thought he would be.