Spikes is overrated!

jjakq27

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA! This poster is clearly hoping for its readers to be ignorant. He conveneintly leaves out TKO's stats. He has 3 interceptions, 3 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, and returned one of his INT's for a TD. If anything, he is underrated. Based on this season, he may very well be the best linebacker in football. He's an animal.

Dream on, dream on....dream until your dream comes true.....

BTW the sacks are on there. This guy has seen better days. Don't kid yourself, we used to hear that talk about "being the best LB" here also. Towards the end of the season (2001?) Ray Lewis came to town and put that myth to rest for that year.

What was your record before TKO? and after, 5-11. Ours was 2-14 during his last year and 8-8 without him last year. Sounds like you guys have been duped!!!!

Bring back Shane Conlan, C. Bennett and Darrell Talley. Those are guys that could back it up.

Spikes is a rising star in this league because he's finally on a team thats going to be able to win in the long run. He's the most athletically gifted linebacker I've ever seen play the game. You poor guys are clearly just upset that he dissed you. I dont blame you.

f

You are an idiot.

If so, that should be easy to show. I said he's inconsistent and doesn't show up in big games. Well, let's take a look...

v. Jax: 6 tackles, 1 pass defensed. Ho-hum day against average team.

v. Oakland: 5 tackles. Poor day vs. poor team.

v. NE: 9 tackles (5 solo, 4 assist). Goes "poof" vs. good team.

v. Jets: 5 tackles. Another vanishing act v. good team.

v. Miami: 2 tackles, 1 pick for a TD, 3 passes defensed. Great day v. crappy team.

v. Baltimore: 11 tackles (9 solo), 1 sack. Probably best performance v. a good team all year.

v. Arizona: 6 tackles. Another unimpressive day vs. a crappy team.

v. Jets: 6 tackles. Good team = where'd Spikes go?.

v. NE: 11 tackles (6 solo). Takeo who?.

v. St. Louis: 7 tackles, 3 passes defensed. Another great day v. a crappy team.

v. Seattle: 4 tackles, a sick, 3 passes defensed. Yet another great day against a crappy team.

v. Miami: 3 tackles, 1 pick, 2 passes defensed, a forced fumble. Too bad the Bills don't play Miami every week.

v. Cleveland: 5 tackles and a forced fumble. Crappy team and not even that great a day.

He is better than any LB on your team.

His numbers and Simmons' numbers are comparable. In fact, nfl.com lists Simmons at 20 and Spikes at 27.

Either youre lying or you have a bad site. Spikes had a sick sack against Cleveland. Get more accurate facts and try again. Spikes is just a physical specimen that has to be gameplanned against each week. Nobody on Cincy even comes close to his athleticism. He has more passes defended than Cincys corners. He has more tackles for loss than Cincys defensive lineman. We see the stats. We ssee the man. We see the Warrior. He has helped tranform Buffalo into a dominant defense. He is a gamechanger.

f
You are an idiot.

If so, that should be easy to show. I said he's inconsistent and doesn't show up in big games. Well, let's take a look...

v. Jax: 6 tackles, 1 pass defensed. Ho-hum day against average team.

v. Oakland: 5 tackles. Poor day vs. poor team.

v. NE: 9 tackles (5 solo, 4 assist). Goes "poof" vs. good team.

v. Jets: 5 tackles. Another vanishing act v. good team.

v. Miami: 2 tackles, 1 pick for a TD, 3 passes defensed. Great day v. crappy team.

v. Baltimore: 11 tackles (9 solo), 1 sack. Probably best performance v. a good team all year.

v. Arizona: 6 tackles. Another unimpressive day vs. a crappy team.

v. Jets: 6 tackles. Good team = where'd Spikes go?.

v. NE: 11 tackles (6 solo). Takeo who?.

v. St. Louis: 7 tackles, 3 passes defensed. Another great day v. a crappy team.

v. Seattle: 4 tackles, a sick, 3 passes defensed. Yet another great day against a crappy team.

v. Miami: 3 tackles, 1 pick, 2 passes defensed, a forced fumble. Too bad the Bills don't play Miami every week.

v. Cleveland: 5 tackles and a forced fumble. Crappy team and not even that great a day.

He is better than any LB on your team.

His numbers and Simmons' numbers are comparable. In fact, nfl.com lists Simmons at 20 and Spikes at 27.

Either youre lying or you have a bad site. Spikes had a sick sack against Cleveland. Get more accurate facts and try again. Spikes is just a physical specimen that has to be gameplanned against each week. Nobody on Cincy even comes close to his athleticism. He has more passes defended than Cincys corners. He has more tackles for loss than Cincys defensive lineman. We see the stats. We ssee the man. We see the Warrior. He has helped tranform Buffalo into a dominant defense. He is a gamechanger.

Maybe your problem is that you see the man. Just because a guy has a torso-sized neck, a cock-eye and slobbers a lot doesn't mean he's Super Man. It coud bbe just that he's a friggin' retard.

HAHA! This poster is clearly hoping for its readers to be ignorant. He conveneintly leaves out TKO's stats. He has 3 interceptions, 3 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, and returned one of his INT's for a TD. If anything, he is underrated. Based on this season, he may very well be the best linebacker in football. He's an animal.

BTW the sacks are on there. This guy has seen better days. Don't kid yourself, we used to hear that talk about "being the best LB" here also. Towards the end of the season (2001?) Ray Lewis came to town and put that myth to rest for that year.

What was your record before TKO? and after, 5-11. Ours was 2-14 during his last year and 8-8 without him last year. Sounds like you guys have been duped!!!!

Bring back Shane Conlan, C. Bennett and Darrell Talley. Those are guys that could back it up.

Ray lewis.... ray lewis .... why do i know that name?... Oh... thats right! He's the guy that Willis Mcgahee knocked on his a$$ with a NASTY stiff arm.

Ray lewis.... ray lewis .... why do i know that name?... Oh... thats right! He's the guy that Willis Mcgahee knocked on his a$$ with a NASTY stiff arm.

Yeah so did Eddie George last year. :rolleyes:

;) I wouldn't say that Spikes is over - rated as much as I would over - hyped. Spikes is a dam good linebacker. He is one on many dam good linebackers. His supporters here and there love him and turn a blind eye to his shortcomings ( don't even try to tell me that he doesn't have any ) and his detractors focus soley on his shortcomings without thought to the circumstances under which he was / is playing .... supporting cast etc.

In short he's not as good as a lot of people are making him out to be and he's not as bad as the other side of the coins is saying either. His rating ...NFL.com etc. is based on performance and is a good indicator. The article on "hard hitters "ike all articles is subjective. Entertaining and with a basis in fact but that's about it.

Best I can say is that considering the people we picked up combined with the fact that he wanted to leave ..... I'm glad he's gone ... and we didn't do too badly. Bills needed a role playing linebacker and they got one so they made out as well.

;) I wouldn't say that Spikes is over - rated as much as I would over - hyped. Spikes is a dam good linebacker. He is one on many dam good linebackers. His supporters here and there love him and turn a blind eye to his shortcomings ( don't even try to tell me that he doesn't have any ) and his detractors focus soley on his shortcomings without thought to the circumstances under which he was / is playing .... supporting cast etc.

In short he's not as good as a lot of people are making him out to be and he's not as bad as the other side of the coins is saying either. His rating ...NFL.com etc. is based on performance and is a good indicator. The article on "hard hitters "ike all articles is subjective. Entertaining and with a basis in fact but that's about it.

Best I can say is that considering the people we picked up combined with the fact that he wanted to leave ..... I'm glad he's gone ... and we didn't do too badly. Bills needed a role playing linebacker and they got one so they made out as well.

Those ratings are not only innacurate, but are terribly misleading. Bills DE Aaron Schobel is the 4th best defensive lineman in the NFL based on those rankings. He's a quality DE, but certainly not the 4th best. Spikes is one of the top 5 players at the position and is an emotional leader.

Those ratings are not only innacurate, but are terribly misleading. Bills DE Aaron Schobel is the 4th best defensive lineman in the NFL based on those rankings. He's a quality DE, but certainly not the 4th best. Spikes is one of the top 5 players at the position and is an emotional leader.

B) Gotta love it.

Fellow football fans ... Bengals ... Bills et al ..... Please use this post as proof of the observation. Stats are over rated and misleading. None of the record matters. " Spikes is one of the top 5 players at the position and is and emotional leader" .... the unspoken end of this sentence would be " because I like him and I want him to be ".

Not over - rated, but most definitely over - hyped.

Point observed ... put forth ..... verified and proven by response.

Point proven ... case closed .... matter ended. B)

B) Gotta love it.

Fellow football fans ... Bengals ... Bills et al ..... Please use this post as proof of the observation. Stats are over rated and misleading. None of the record matters. " Spikes is one of the top 5 players at the position and is and emotional leader" .... the unspoken end of this sentence would be " because I like him and I want him to be ".

Not over - rated, but most definitely over - hyped.

Point observed ... put forth ..... verified and proven by response.

Point proven ... case closed .... matter ended. B)

Bravo :)

Joisey I think ur just mad because the Bengals got crushed by the Bills. And I remember hearing all week how the Bills would not come to the jungle and win. And most of you Bengals fans are just pissed cause the Bengals got crushed at home.

Also, I believe returning an int for a touchdown is pretty dominating but I guess you wouldn't know cause no one on your team did it.