The Unofficial Bengals - Pats game thread

UK Bengal

Well boys... I left the board in the second half....tryin to change things around. It didn't work. We put up a good fight at the end. But the bottom line was turnovers and penalties killed us. We shut Corey down for the most part and we had some big plays on offense. We just made dumb penalties and bad turnovers. This pretty much knocks us out of the playoff hunt doesn't it? O well... I know we have a great young team. We'll be back next year. Lets finish this year off and get a winning record. And I hope the injury to Carson isn't too bad.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it is about in the books with that last play. We played well, but three extremely costly turnovers killed us.

Yea the 3 turn overs Killed us...

One that was returned for a TD and the other two with us IN the Red Zone.

But BOY does ML have this TEAM on the Up Swing....

You all are right . The Bengals lost this game NEW ENGLAND didnt beat us. But I think we will win 2 of are last 3 games...Hang in there BENGAL fans..Hope CARSON is O.K..IM out BENGALS FOREVER... :player:

Well boys... I left the board in the second half....

So why come back?

I get sick of MFers who wnat to pump the sh*t up then ain't got the f*cking balls to stick sh*t out.

Anyway, damn glad you enjoyed the GD game :angry:

As for me, I'm pissed not to see a W here. The Bengals are a better team than the Pats, than the Steelers, than the Jets, than all these cockeyed SOBs who are going to get into the playoffs

Too bad Carson let his p*ssy out of his drawers today. What kind of leader goes to locker room if he can still walk and throw?

Hats off to Kitna for making it a game. Re-sign him and God love him despite his effed up pick the stpuid bastid :ph34r:

Well boys...  I left the board in the second half....

So why come back?

I get sick of MFers who wnat to pump the sh*t up then ain't got the f*cking balls to stick sh*t out.

As for me, I'm pissed not to see a W here. The Bengals are a better team than the Pats, than the Steelers, than the Jets, than all these cockeyed SOBs who are going to get into the playoffs

Too bad Carson let his p*ssy out of his drawers today. What kind of leader goes to locker room if he can still walk and throw?

Hats off to Kitna for making it a game. Re-sign him and God love him despite his effed up pick the stpuid bastid :ph34r:

Dude i think you need to take some time out to cool off. You have no f***ing idea how bad that injury is that he has. So who are to judge if he should go get it treated immediatly. You are sitting on your ass in front of a TV at home. Let the coaches, doctors, and Carson make his own decisions about his body. He's a big boy.

What we all knew at the bgeinning of the year -- the Bengals D absolutely s*cks.

Absolutely s*cks? Oh, BS. It needs work but if our D stinks, what can be said about the Pats'? Our D just gave up 28 on the road; they just horked up 28 at home. Our D was playing against the alleged best team in football, with Tom "Rings" Brady at QB and Corey "I make the Pats unstoppable" Dillon; they got a rookie QB for most of the game, then Kitna, and Rudi "Rudi ain't no Corey Dillon" Johnson.

The D needs work but it doesn't absolutely s*ck. As for the Pats, the game film on this one will be making the round of the league, I assure you...

Well boys...  I left the board in the second half....

So why come back?

Dude i think you need to take some time out to cool off. You have no f***ing idea how bad that injury is that he has. So who are to judge if he should go get it treated immediatly. You are sitting on your ass in front of a TV at home. Let the coaches, doctors, and Carson make his own decisions about his body. He's a big boy.

Palmer's got a hyperextended knee, nothing else from what I saw.

He walked off the sidelines to locker room. You don't need a cart, you come back and play IF THIS IS YOUR ***damn TEAM :angry:

What we all knew at the bgeinning of the year -- the Bengals D absolutely s*cks.

Absolutely s*cks? Oh, BS. It needs work but if our D stinks, what can be said about the Pats'? Our D just gave up 28 on the road; they just horked up 28 at home. Our D was playing against the alleged best team in football, with Tom "Rings" Brady at QB and Corey "I make the Pats unstoppable" Dillon; they got a rookie QB for most of the game, then Kitna, and Rudi "Rudi ain't no Corey Dillon" Johnson.

The D needs work but it doesn't absolutely s*ck. As for the Pats, the game film on this one will be making the round of the league, I assure you...

Joisey, I can appreciate the reconciliatory tone, but the bottom line is that when the D has to produce to help team to win they can do it every once in a while but not on a consistent basis. The Bengals D handed this game to Pats because, overall, they s*ck and need about 3 more pieces. :player:

Bengals D stopped Corey, kudos. But the gameplan and execution vs. Brady in pass game was absolutely horrid :angry:

Well Rich Braham did it again!

He missed the block that got Ki-Jana Carter's knee blown out and now he missed another that could seriously hurt Carson Palmer.

He's the best we've got -- but the best isn't always GOOD.

I feel better having vented.

Braham's replacement has to be one of the draft choices.

:rolleyes:;)

Joisey, I can appreciate the reconciliatory tone, but the bottom line is that when the D has to produce to help team to win they can do it every once in a while but not on a consistent basis. The Bengals D handed this game to Pats because, overall, they s*ck and need about 3 more pieces. :player:

Bengals D stopped Corey, kudos. But the gameplan and execution vs. Brady in pass game was absolutely horrid :angry:

A few points to consider: does the Ravens defense s*ck? Obviously, they had a rough time last week but I don't think you'll find too many people who don't think they're good. And they gave up 24 -- AT HOME -- to the Pats 2 weeks ago. We gave up 28 on the road. C'mon!

The D played well enough to win. The offense cost us this game with turnovers. Without those two picks this game is 31-28 Bengals, or more likely at least 31-31 and we go to OT.

The D did let us down on the final Pats posession. We needed the ball back and couldn't get it. And there's no doubt that we need some more pieces. But we have a lot of good stuff happening on defense, too. We're getting there, it's just going to take a little more time that we have this year. But we kind of figured that all along, didn't we?

A few points to consider: does the Ravens defense s*ck? Obviously, they had a rough time last week but I don't think you'll find too many people who don't think they're good. And they gave up 24 -- AT HOME -- to the Pats 2 weeks ago. We gave up 28 on the road. C'mon!

The D played well enough to win. The offense cost us this game with turnovers. Without those two picks this game is 31-28 Bengals, or more likely at least 31-31 and we go to OT.

The D did let us down on the final Pats posession. We needed the ball back and couldn't get it. And there's no doubt that we need some more pieces. But we have a lot of good stuff happening on defense, too. We're getting there, it's just going to take a little more time that we have this year. But we kind of figured that all along, didn't we?

Granted about the D. I'm just still p*ssed that Bengals lost to a team they should have beaten. Period.

That was, BTW, the worst pass CP has thrown all year on the INT TD by Samuel. JHC :wacko:

great game. We played until the end. Again we come a play or two short of a victory but i am not to upset we showed everyone that we are not the same bengals. As far as carson getting hurt he left the locker room with crutches and a large leg brace i dont think that it is to bad but bad enough to leave the game. He took a big hit so get off his back. The whole team played a stong game not a weak game

I agree that the Bengals should have won that game. They beat themselves - turnovers, blown coverages, penalties. The Bengals' progress looks good, but they're going to have to figure out that even with the defensive holes and all the guys on the IR, they're a better team than a lot of these elite teams if and only if they execute throughout the whole game.

Carson Palmer made another big mistake, but anybody who doubts his heart, ability or toughness is out of their mind. And, I'm not one to get carried away about a given player. I hope he's not badly hurt.

you guys will be good in 2 or 3 years from now, but your defense is weak and you guys lack team toughness.  The PAts are a hell of a team.

We are good now! If you call that defense one of the better ones in the league that is.

They were completely pissed on(478yds). Belichick didn't look very happy after the game either.

YAWN................good teams find ways to win. The Patriots won with both starting CB's out. Yeah you guys had injuries as well but were still NOT good enough to win. It should have been a total @$$ kicking......take away the garbage FG fake and it wasn't even close. Charlie Weis's dumb play calling didnt exactly help the Patriots cause also. Dillon had a great game and why they didn't run on 3rd and 1 still has me shaking my head. The game shouldn't have been close.

you guys will be good in 2 or 3 years from now, but your defense is weak and you guys lack team toughness.  The PAts are a hell of a team.

We are good now! If you call that defense one of the better ones in the league that is.

They were completely pissed on(478yds). Belichick didn't look very happy after the game either.

YAWN................good teams find ways to win. The Patriots won with both starting CB's out. Yeah you guys had injuries as well but were still NOT good enough to win. It should have been a total @$$ kicking......take away the garbage FG fake and it wasn't even close. Charlie Weis's dumb play calling didnt exactly help the Patriots cause also. Dillon had a great game and why they didn't run on 3rd and 1 still has me shaking my head. The game shouldn't have been close.

Yawn Yawn Yawn....................Some of you keep bringing up clevelands 48 pts.....but good teams find ways to win right????

The defense does suck - they can't stop anybody and at one point the Pats had scored a TD on every drive except one going into the 3rd quarter.

When Brady can lie on his back and complete a pass, something's wrong.

In particular the LB's here can't do a damn thing.

If this team just had a respectable defense, they would have a winning record. I hope it's addressed in the off season.