The Unofficial Bengals-Patriots Prediction Thread

BengalNation1281

I was just going by the posts I saw read on some of our sites here bout being over confident the PATS "FANS" seemed to be..But when your 11-1 I guess you would be. Good luck to you to SUNDAY. But not that much :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn the cocky pats fans!!!!! I've been talking to cute gal from New Hapshire for a couple of weeks now.....the accent is acceptable...kind of grows on ya......but that damn cocky attitude!!!!!!! We bet $20 bucks on the game...and she gave me 20 points!!! And she's damn sure that the pats will win?!?!?!?. So, I'll make my pregame prediction right now.....................

BENGALS 31 PATSIES 13

GO BENGALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its an hour before gametime and i'm going to weigh in here ....Rudi gains 75-80 yds on 20 carries ....Chad and TJ combine for 13 catches and 175 yds.The team as whole commits five penalties but nothing stupid if the refs call it right.We force 3 tornovers and hold CD to 55 yds rushing ..Bengals win 27-20.Time now 12:16 p.m.

Go Bengals